Mango bags labelled as sport instead of normal

Hi,

I just received my order of jimmyjoy-plennyshake including mango flavoured bags. However, most of those are labelled as jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport instead of normal.
Is it a mislabelling of normal bags ?

As I can hardly be described as a sporty guy, I wonder if I indeed received Sport jimmyjoy-plennyshake and should be more careful when I eat it without intense physical activity ?

As a side note, the label on jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport is plainly wrong. There are indications of constituents that are more than 100g per 100g !

Thanks

That is mislabeling, since I got my jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport with “Mango” labels on it. The content of the bags was correct nonetheless.

Hi @boumard !

That’s really strange. I indeed think this is just a mislabeling as we only offer jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport in banana flavour. Could you take a picture of the front and back of the bags for me to double check?

Thanks in advance!

Here is a poor quality image of the front:

Here is a poor quality image of the back:

@boumard Thanks! When weighing the bags - do they reach the 520 grams or does it lean more towards the 660 grams?

All bags are a little above 540g. So, the contents appear to be near 520g, whatever the label says.

@boumard thanks again and sorry for all of the fuss! The bags contain Mango and indeed have been mislabeled. You can safely consume it without having to worry about extra proteins or carbs!

Thank you for the clarification.