Want 2 free Mango bags in USA?

I have two bags of Mango jimmyjoy-plennyshake unopened that I want to send to someone in the USA for the price of shipping. I hate the flavor (I think I’m a strawberry and chocolate man, vanilla is too plain and banana is so-so), but if you like it then we can work this out!

I think I can fit them into a Priority Mail Flat Rate Padded Envelope for $6.80. If you want it, just post a response here and first person gets the stuff (once you post it just sent me a PM with your address). I’ll take them into the post office and fit them into the smallest, cheapest shipping method and then let you know how much it was (you won’t have to spend more than $6.80, I’ll cover any overage, and it might be cheaper!) and you can either send me a couple bucks in the mail to cover it (once it comes safe you’ll have my return address) or send me the shipping cost on Google Wallet. Might not go out this week, but it’ll go out sometime in the next 1-2 weeks.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Sworah,

I don’t know if anyone has PMed you yet, but there aren’t any replies here, so I thought I’d give it a shot and see if this is still available. I’ve been eagerly awaiting for jimmyjoy-plennyshake to restart their free shipping in the US, so this would be a great opportunity for me to actually try it out in advance. I’ll go ahead and PM you as well. Thanks :smile:

But 39 days earlier you said

What changed in the last 39 days? Why did the flavor go from “greatest” to “too plain?”