Vanilla flavour?

Hi I ordered a vanilla bag like 2.5 months ago and I got it and it tasted great.
Now all I can see is a vegan vanilla flavour.
What happened to the regular vanilla?
PS: Why are the shipping rates to Finland 10€ more than Sweden?

For the vanilla flavour, they might temporarily be out of stock, I doubt they are gonna retire it (they were out of lango stock for a while in the past).

Hi there!

The vanilla flavoured jimmyjoy-plennyshake is indeed currently out of stock due to some issues with getting our Vanilla powder (darn those customs sometimes!). We’ve got out best ninja’s working on getting it back ASAP but I unfortunately don’t have any timeframe as to when you will be able to order it again, sorry! :pensive:

I get the confusion with the expensive shipping costs to Finland as they are right next to each other. Though it doesn’t have anything to do with getting to your country. It’s because it is simply more expensive for us to ship within your country than within Sweden.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

It’s just that I don’t really like the other flavours .
Could I make like a reservation for the vanilla flavour or something :smiley: ?

1 Like

@viilitys we hope to have it back in stock by the end of this week so keep your eyes peeled! :slight_smile:

Oh god thank you :smile:

1 Like

Looks like this time it’s the vegan one that disapeared. Guess I’ll do without it for this month :frowning:

@lemonnier.k Yeah, vegan vanilla is indeed currently out of stock :pensive: . Keep your eyes peeled; we expect to have it back in stock within the next two weeks!

Is it possible in the meantime to order unflavoured vegan jimmyjoy-plennyshake?
I need it but I don’t like other flavour…
Many thanks.

1 Like

@alberto.paroni unflavoured jimmyjoy-plennyshake (regular and vegan) are unfortunately not yet available, sorry! We do hope to launch these soon :-).

1 Like

It’s back in stock now - just ordered some! It’s my favourite vegan flavour (though I prefer them all to the first four regular flavours I tried… whey protein isn’t my thing).

Still love the smell of my girlfriend’s mango regular jimmyjoy-plennyshake, would be pretty good if there was a vegan version soon (wink wink, nudge nudge!).

@m.ak Haha I know, I know! I’ll pass it on to the team again and hopefully get some of that damn fine Mango in a Vegan version for you guys ASAP :-).

I second an unflavored one. It’s easier for you guys to create and best of all it’s win-win for both parties. With a neutral/unflavored version i can add my own concentrated flavors (meant for baking), and with over at least 50 possible flavors i will never get bored of one particular flavour. I love jimmyjoy-plennyshake but to be honest the flavors can be quite intense, and a bit sweet. I’m already not digging strawberry as much as i used to when i started with jimmyjoy-plennyshake just a few months ago. I would really love to see an unflavored version eventually. I would still buy some flavored ones too, but i would flavor the unflavored ones regularly. And i might like and start drinking the unflavored one regularly. Originally Soylent was designed to be as neutral and least discriminating as possible. Mc Donald’s was actually also designed so taste fatigue would not occur. You’re biggest and best clients are those that eat jimmyjoy-plennyshake everyday, but with just a handful of sweet and quite intense flavours you will eventually lose sales.

Great feedback @DEL1337 , thanks! :slight_smile:
We completely understand this and are currently working on a neutral jimmyjoy-plennyshake and hope to launch it soon!

2 Likes

I though that “jimmyjoy-plennyshake is made of high quality European sourced ingredients”. So customs problem should not exists. What’s going on? :wink:

@Mathieu Very good question!

Not all ingredients originate from Europe because not all of them (in this case Vanilla) can survive the European weather. It is further processed and purchased here in Europe and therefore falls under a European Sourced ingredient.

We are looking into options to grow our vanilla in-house here in the Netherlands. Pretty cool! :slight_smile:

Indeed, that would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like