Where is vanilla?

Hi, I’m almost done with my first batch of jimmyjoy-plennyshake. I was going to order more but vanilla is gone from the shop and it was my favorite flavor along with strawberry :frowning:

Is it coming back anytime soon?

I sent an email to their support address a few hours ago asking the same question.
Hope it’ll be back soon!

i ordered 30 bags 9 of Vainilla on 17/04/16 and still waiting because they don´t have vainilla. i´m very bored.

Got a reply from their support. Hopefully this weekend they will get a restock of vanilla, so we can order them again by Monday.

Now I just gotta survive a week without jimmyjoy-plennyshake.

Hi there, vanilla lovers! @yots @mscheurwater @iborii :purple_heart:

Unfortunately vanilla is currently out of stock, which is why it’s not on the website anymore. We’re very sorry about that, because we sure love our vanilla flavour too! We do hope for it to be back in by tomorrow already, and if not, it will be back in stock right after the weekend. So, no worries, your beloved vanilla will return within the following days :slight_smile:

• Isabel, customer support

Any more news on the Vanilla jimmyjoy-plennyshake product?
I hate to just add what may sound like more whining over the missing product but as a recovering anorexic I have been able to make massive strides with weight gain thanks to drinking jimmyjoy-plennyshake with added food as well and I really want to keep up the work and Vanilla was the flavor that I found was the best for me to drink :yum:

Ah, how awesome to hear jimmyjoy-plennyshake helped you recover :slight_smile: Vanilla is unfortunately coming back in stock later than we expected it to, but we do think it’ll be back in this week. Just a little bit more patience!

Would it be possible to pre-order? I have a feeling there are a lot of people refreshing the jimmyjoy-plennyshake page to see if vanilla is back in yet (me being one of them :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Nope, sorry! I could let you guys know here as soon as it’s back online though, so you won’t have to refresh all the time? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be awesome thank you!

I second this idea, that would be greatly appreciated!
I’ll have to make sure i order a larger batch this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Any updates on the vanilla jimmyjoy-plennyshake ?

An ETA would be great. I made a new order right now because It’s 3 days that I’m back with standard food at work and I already miss jimmyjoy-plennyshake.

If I knew the shortage was this long, I would have made the order 2 weeks ago when I made this topic :frowning:

4 Likes

Any updates? I’ve been delaying my order until vanilla jimmyjoy-plennyshake was available but it’s taking forever. It is difficult to be a loyal customer with these problems and lack of consistency in ETAs

2 Likes

I just bought a vanilla jimmyjoy-plennyshake in a store (depiline-Spain):blush:

1 Like

I do not want paying more for the same thing. But of course it is an option.

And of course, vanilla is back on stock just after I made my order

1 Like

Depending on how long ago you’ve ordered, it might be possible for the CS team to cancel or change your order… Has your order already been shipped?

Just received an answer from the support mail, they added the vanilla bag to my order (wasn’t yet shipped) :v:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I was not here to update y’all vanilla came back in stock, because my study work sucked up all my attention. Sorry guys! We’ve had vanilla back in stock for a while already now though so you’re able to order your beloved flavour again :slight_smile:

1 Like