Metal Scoop Size

Are the metal scoops the same size as the plastic ones? My metal scoop arrived yesterday, so I prepared my morning shake with my usual 4 scoops/600ml of water formula (yeah greedy, don’t judge!), as I usually do with the plastic one, but it tasted a bit watery and thin compared to when I do it with the plastic ones. I fill the plastic ones up to the top and shake them to level them out, so I did the same with the metal one, and scooped in just the same way, but I definitely think there is slightly less powder in each scoop? Is this the case or am I just crazy?

You could try filling the metal one and poor the contents into the plastic one :wink:

Great idea, I performed the experiment with water and poured the water from the plastic scoop into the metal one - the metal one overflowed! Pouring from metal to plastic results in a slightly underfilled scoop. So I think the metal scoop is slightly smaller than the plastic one which is odd. I’ll need to “heap” the metal scoop if I want to keep using it which is less precise. I do like the idea of the metal scoop but not sure why they made it smaller- does anyone know?

Thanks for noting this!!

After a follow up internally we indeed found to have been supplied with the incorrect size for these Stainless Steel Scoops. The actual size of the ones you have is 80ml, so it’s already branded the “Stainless Steel Diet Scoop”. :wink:

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Haha, no worries, now I know I am not crazy! Are you planning to get full sized scoops? I know this was potentially a limited time thing

Yes, this was limited edition only. There are no plans I am aware of to add these to the product line, but you can rest assured if they ever will, it will be the correct size :wink:

1 Like

Hi, some days ago I got a steel scoop (now that you can get them again) and I think it is 80ml. I think this should be noted somewhere in order to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Very true! You read our mind, we sent out an email about this yesterday.

The contents:

We recently sent you an email about a mistake with the Stainless Steel scoop measurements. We tried to fix the problem with a fresh batch of scoops, but the manufacturer messed up again (bad manufacturer, bad!) and sent us another batch of 80 cc scoops instead of 90 cc.

Keep in mind: you can still use 80 cc scoops! They’re just a bit on the smoll side :pinching_hand::pleading_face:

One 80 cc scoop of Plenny Shake will contain around 180 kcal.

We feel really silly and are sorry for the inconvenience. At this moment, we don’t yet have an arrival date for the 90 cc scoops, but when we do, you’ll be first to know.

Below are some tips to measure without the scoop:

:green_heart: