My delivery's been sitting in the dpd warehouse for 8 days

It says my delivery is “At parcel delivery centre” but it’s been 8 days and it doesn’t look like it’s moving any time soon. I sent an email to dpd support 3 days ago but haven’t got a response so I thought I’d chase it up with you.

It seems that it’s not going to get delivered to me?

Hi there! I’m going to need your order number or email address to take a look at the status of your shipment. Could you send me a pm?

Update: I’ve called DPD 3 times and each time they said it’d be solved and each time it hasn’t been. They attempted delivery one time and I wasn’t in and it’s been such a mess since. Now it seems to be on the way back to Jimmy Joy, not that I asked for that. At this point, I’d still like my parcel but if that’s never going to happen (as it seems) then a refund would be nice so I’m not £30 out of pocket. It’s worth noting, each time it says “As requested, your parcel will now be delivered on X”, no attempt at delivery was made.

Hey childishgiant!

Your package seems to be returned to our warehouse just yesterday afternoon, I guess DPD had some trouble delivering it to you. We’re sorry about that.
I’ll send you an email to have a look through your address information and things and let’s try again!

-Ben

Thanks to the magical Ben, I’ve finally (:wink: )receieved my box :smiley:

2 Likes

@magicalben I’ve changed your name to @magicalben

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::rofl: Thank you Joey!

I have been waiting for my order for over a month. It has been stuck in a DPD warehouse all week without moving. I understood the delay due to Brexit but if you could follow up with DPD I would be very grateful, this is not acceptable!!

3 days later and my delivery still hasn’t left the DPD warehouse.

please follow this up. i was really looking forward to trying Jimmy Joy as I’ve heard great things from friends. I know delivery is out of your hands but if this is a regular problem with your chosen carrier then I will have to rethink whether I go with Jimmy Joy in the future.

they are now claiming the package is being returned to sender!!! please help!

Hi @kebarr,

Please send us an email to love@jimmyjoy.com so we can check the details of your account! We will solve this :slight_smile:

I had a similar problem with my last order placed back in January. Almost a month and nothing showed up, eventually got a refund, and have not ordered since. Wondering whether UK delivery is working well now? Not sure I want to spend 70 quid and take a chance