New Plenny Bar flavour?! We need your help ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Which Plenny Bar flavour should be next?
  • New savoury bar
  • Yoghurt Berry
  • Choco Coconut
  • Peanut Butter

0 voters

Definitively Peanut Butter!!!

3 Likes

I understand that more people might be very interested in the peanut butter flavour. I am not into salt, nuts, or coffee though. That only leaves me with two flavours that I can enjoy, chocolate and vanilla.

I would really like more sweet or fruity flavours. Like banana or strawberry. This Yoghurt Berry flavour sounds very interesting and I hope it can get some traction as well, even if most people prefers peanut butter over it.

5 Likes

Make the CW bar caffeine and nut free.

1 Like

What about all of them? XD
Nahโ€ฆ if I have to choose, Peanut Butter, obviously.

3 Likes

I would love a chili/curry something spicy and hot! I know, Iโ€™m a weirdo!

4 Likes

yogurt berry would be an absolute winner!!!

1 Like

I donโ€™t care much about a new flavour. I would prefer to get a better chocolate bar.
Please! Just make a new chocolate bar.

I would love a coconut bar without the chocolate.

3 Likes

Go peanut!
But I am also interested in the ideas on new savoury barsโ€ฆ what were you thinking?

2 Likes

Oh manโ€ฆ choosing between peanut butter and chocolate coconutโ€ฆ Almost impossible!

Can we please get samples? To be honest, 12 bars in a box is too much. Also simply financial wise. Iโ€™d love it so much if you could reduce the bars to 6.

2 Likes

Peanut butter would be real nice :pray:

Improving the existing flavours would be better - nuts are a very common allergen, so it would be great if you could remove them from the bar flavours, especially the coffee bar.

Why? Most ppl are not allergic to them. I love the coffee and the chocolate bar.

2 Likes