New Plenny Shake PISTACHIO

Hi Ari Benjamin,

Thank you for the tips! I personally really like to mix banana and coffee (1:1) :drooling_face::+1: Have you tried this combination?

Weā€™re working hard on developing new flavours. One of them will be launched soon :shushing_face: ))

1 Like

Ouuh! No, Iā€™ve tried chocolate and banana, but not coffee banana! Iā€™ll try it for the next shake! (Iā€™ll give you an update on opinion after!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh I definitely think it tastes like pistachio! And I loove it! I personally hope they never change it hahaā€¦ I even used Almond milk in it, and still thought it tasted pistachio! With the almond milk, I think it tasted a hint in the direction of pistachio ice cream however!

4 Likes

I tried pistachio twice now. Once with water and 2nd time with milk. Tbh, I donā€™t taste much of the "pistachio " either. I dont dislike it. Itā€™s an okay taste. But a bit of a letdown for me personally. I usually love a pistachio ice cream or milkshake. But the taste is just not strong enough for me.

Again, luckily I donā€™t dislike it. But probably wonā€™t order a second time.

But ofc I love how active you guys are with all the new developments! :+1:t2::smiley:

To me it tasted like almonds which im not a huge fan of haha

Just tried the Pistachio flavour - not a fan all I taste is almond (for which Iā€™m allergic) :cold_sweat:

I also just tried it.
It clearly tasts like Almond and i liked it at first but what is that bad chemical aftertaste about?
This ruined the experience completly for me - i donā€™t know yet if it comes from the Pistachio Flavour or from the stainless steel shaker (was first time use of both) but i rinsed the Shaker before first use with water as i do always with new Shakers.
I will try agian with another Shaker and if the aftertaste persists i will give it away or try mixing it with Oatmilk or other Flavours (any good combinations of Flavours with Pistachio/Almond found yet?).

It goes very well with the coffee flavour IMO, one of my favourite combinations - but it tastes like pistachio for me, so you might have a different reaction!

3 Likes

Oehh Pistachio coffee, Iā€™ll have to try this one :drooling_face:

1 Like

This does the trick!
Mixing it 1:1 with Coffee Flavour gets rid of the bad aftertaste and even brings out a flavour i recognize as Pistachio instead of Almond.
I think i can implement it as second Shake of the day (not enough caffein for 1st Shake but to much for dinner(i just tested in the evening but thats just because iā€™m impatient and wanted to test it)).

1 Like

Hi all,
Sorry to bring this back! I just received my order with the new flavours, passion fruit, cocoā€¦and PISTACHIOā€¦!
Iā€™ve been reading the thread and Iā€™m sorry to be on the dislike teamā€¦
I understand the problem with allergens, I guess it would taste better with real pistachio.
Note I love pistachios, almonds, and their ice creams butā€¦ for me it does not taste like almond nor pistachio, it totally tastes like artificial cherry! The one of candies, lolipop, and I hate this flavorā€¦
Iā€™ll try it with oat milk, and I hope I can finish the bagā€¦ :cold_sweat:

Eager to test the rest of the flavors,
thank you for your work!

1 Like

Iā€™m with those who like it but feel it should be called almond rather than pistacchio because thatā€™s what Iā€™m tasting. I wouldnā€™t make it my only choice of flavour but Iā€™ll certainly buy some again.

2 Likes

Donā€™t like It so much neither. So much artificial for me. Donā€™t taste like real pistacchio.

Thanks @chlo and @Mit, Iā€™ve noted your feedback for the R&D heroes.

:green_heart:

Donā€™t like It I feel like Iā€™m eating an toothpaste. But itā€™s fine for a dessert. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback @Donaldelmonde !

Sorry to hear it resembles that experience for you :slightly_frowning_face:
Feel free to check in with us through the Live Chat or love@jimmyjoy.com to see if we can offer you something from within the 30-day money-back guarantee maybe.

:green_heart: