🏝 New Plenny Shake Passion Fruit is here!

Yes, it’s here!
A passionate explosion of exotic tropical fruit.

Plenny Shake Passion fruit packs plenty of the good stuff:
:white_check_mark: 172 scientifically proven health benefits
:white_check_mark: 20g of high-quality plant protein
:white_check_mark: Low sugar & salt
:white_check_mark: High in fibre and omega 3, 6 & 9
:white_check_mark: 26 vitamins & minerals
:white_check_mark: Pre & probiotics

Get your passion!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is there a way to sample these? I like trying out the new flavors, and I also like the (new-ish) large size of the bags for my regular meals. But I’m not a fan of the growing collection of massive bags of flavors I didn’t end up using as a replacement for my trusty old chocolate mix, after trying 2 or 3 meals.

1 Like

Ahh i would love this option too, for this month im stuck with three 2,5kg packs of active flavours which i don’t really like (one of them is on the verge of undrinkable to my tastebuds) :sleepy:

Our 30-day money-back guarantee is available if you are not satisfied with the passion fruit shake. Only make a collection of Plenny Shakes that will spark joy! :star_struck:

1 Like

I mean… the money isn’t my main concern here. It’s the waste (of food, space, and shipping).

1 Like

My new bag just arrived and I have to say you guys are on a roll! Pretty sure this one is going to be added to my regular order, it’s really tasty, especially in the hot weather we are having here

3 Likes

Very understandable as well, we are working on the sample packages, but for the Shakes I can not yet confirm a timeframe yet.

2 Likes

Great to hear it! We think it will be a very popular one so thanks for confirming we’re on a roll :smiley:
We’ll keep that one going, more to come soon! <3

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered 3 more bags of Passion Fruit because it’s just so good! Maybe it’s my batch but I found that mango was a lot more dull/bitter whereas passion fruit is just perfect!! Really hope it stays permanently!

2 Likes

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, it’s in my “always order-list” as well, glad you agree!
I can not promise it will never go, but it seems to be a pretty popular one (at least between the two of us already :smiley: ) , so I am not expecting it to go anywhere soon.

:green_heart:

1 Like