NEW✨ Plenny Pot Lentil Bolognese

New flavour just dropped! Shhh, please don’t let the Italians know, but the Plenny Pot Bolognese is possibly the fastest way Bolognese could be created. Besides being fast, it’s bursting with all the nutrients a meal could possibly need: 20g of protein, 26 vitamins & minerals, and 100% complete nutrition. Very excited to hear what you guys think. Try here

5 Likes

Can’t wait to try this one! Lentil bolognese is one of my favourite things.

Also I’m so glad it has a sixth selling point, not many meal replacements have that feature.

3 Likes

Always love trying new plenny stuff. Would love a new plenny shake flavour soon as this is my main product. :smile: I was so sad to read on reddit that three plenny shake flavours will be discontinued soon. On thing I love about them is the variety. I always change flavours with every order so it doesn’t boring.

1 Like

What would be the best-case-scenario flavour we could bring you?

We always love to see your feedback on it as well, thanks for being such an active member on our Forum :green_heart:
And yes, the sixth selling point is where the difference is made :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would love a cinnamon roll flavour. Especially now that the apple cinnamon will be discontinued :smile:

2 Likes

Smaaaaaaaaart :wink:
I noted it for the R&D department, thank you! :green_heart:

1 Like

I also had this flavour in my mind yesterday : plenny shake white chocolate raspberry. Would be delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Noted and forwarded :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Maybe I’m weird, but a Malteasers flavour would be banging for plenny shake. Malt powder is a thing I have in my cupboard - but also aware it’s not everyones favourite flavour.

2 Likes

We love a bit weird, thank you, forwarding it :green_heart:

Tried it. Not a big fan, but it’s better than the Satay Noodles.
Tikki Massala is the best so far that I tried.

Overall not a fan of the Plenny Pot and just ordered it again as I currently don’t really have access to a kitchen and my heavy Plenny Shake usage is unfortunately not so great for my digestion it seems.

You seem to link to a Google Sheet that is probably internal only (only accessible with login).

1 Like

You seem to link to a Google Sheet that is probably internal only (only accessible with login).

That link is sorted now to take you to the cart, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Sorry to hear it was not a jackpot for you, but thanks for giving it a shot and sharing your feedback :green_heart:
If you feel this falls under the 30-day money-back guarantee and you want to check the options of that with us, please be invited to check in with the customer care team through a Live Chat on the website or an email to love@jimmyjoy.com.

I got a package of lentil bolognese and just had a portion as lunch.
Sorry to say this but I am absolutely disappointed. It feels like you forgot to add any kind of taste. Maybe I had a bit too much water but I can’t imagine that there would have been taste with less water. This is by far the worst plenty pot choice in my book.
I had all other’s and they were all fine. The mac’n’cheese is my favorite right now but this lentils package will probably end in the trash. :pleading_face: Maybe I can save it when I add a lot of other things.

1 Like

Hi @mort !

Sorry to hear this, but we may be able to save this still as this is something we have heard before and could be due to the way the fine stuff (that holds all the flavours), goes to the bottom in these bags.

For that reason, we put instructions on the bag to shake it thoroughly before use and then scoop from the bottom upwards to ensure a good mix of the ingredients that way.

If you haven’t prepared as above, it’s highly likely that that was the reason, but it can also of course just not be for you.
So, if you haven’t yet, please try and prepare with the above instructions and if it’s still not a jackpot you just check in with us through the Live Chat on the website or by emailing love@jimmyjoy.com and we will have a look what we can do from within our money-back guarantee for you.

Thanks for giving it a shot and for sharing your feedback here, fingers crossed you will still come to love it. :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your hint. I did shake thoroughly the first time already but now with a second attempt it was better than last time. Seems I did not scoop up enough powder. There was taste and it is good enough to keep it, though it won’t be close to becoming a favorite.

Seems like as long as you do not end up standing in a cloud of powder, you are doing it wrong. :fog:

1 Like

Hahaha, that should also not be the case, but I am happy you found the way to at least have a better attempt.
Thanks for giving it a shot :green_heart: