NEW✨ Plenny Pot Lentil Bolognese

New flavour just dropped! Shhh, please don’t let the Italians know, but the Plenny Pot Bolognese is possibly the fastest way Bolognese could be created. Besides being fast, it’s bursting with all the nutrients a meal could possibly need: 20g of protein, 26 vitamins & minerals, and 100% complete nutrition. Very excited to hear what you guys think. Try here

5 Likes

Can’t wait to try this one! Lentil bolognese is one of my favourite things.

Also I’m so glad it has a sixth selling point, not many meal replacements have that feature.

3 Likes

Always love trying new plenny stuff. Would love a new plenny shake flavour soon as this is my main product. :smile: I was so sad to read on reddit that three plenny shake flavours will be discontinued soon. On thing I love about them is the variety. I always change flavours with every order so it doesn’t boring.

1 Like

What would be the best-case-scenario flavour we could bring you?

We always love to see your feedback on it as well, thanks for being such an active member on our Forum :green_heart:
And yes, the sixth selling point is where the difference is made :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would love a cinnamon roll flavour. Especially now that the apple cinnamon will be discontinued :smile:

2 Likes

Smaaaaaaaaart :wink:
I noted it for the R&D department, thank you! :green_heart:

1 Like

I also had this flavour in my mind yesterday : plenny shake white chocolate raspberry. Would be delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Noted and forwarded :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

1 Like