Ouronok is here!

Hello! I’ve created today (yesterday, this is just a copy/paste) my account because I made the first order of Joyent in a retail store, here in Spain. Preceded by a lot of research if jimmyjoy-plennyshake would fit to me and what it was, I decided to make the first step and all by watching the documental “How I Stopped Eating for 30 Days”.
Now I’m decided to make my diet healthier (and faster) in the university because many days I don’t have time for the hour I arrive home or if I have to stay there working so it’s all a bunch of advantages.

Thanks for creating this product (and now @TheYsconator for the category hehe). I’m really looking forward trying it in a few days and sharing my experience ^^

Well done!

nice to meet you Ouronok :sunglasses:

Yay! Welome @Ouronok ! :slight_smile:

We’re super excited to read about your experiences and if you have any feedback, we’d love to hear it!

1 Like

Thank you! I will write all my thoughts and the useful feedback I could to help and improve jimmyjoy-plennyshake, and also waiting to the release of the coconut flavor I read in the forums, that sounds awesome ^^

1 Like

“YEASH! New souls… MUAHAhahahaaaa.” :smiling_imp:

Err, I mean; “Hi there, and welcome at the jimmyjoy-plennyshake forums!” :angel: "You’re allowed to leave whenever you want to. " :slight_smile:

Anyway, was it a good documentary? What do you study, if we may know? :angel:

And:
Thank you for convincing me this category was, indeed, a fun addition to the forums. Sadly, I’ve not been able to make you the owner/ creator, but as a compensation you’ll get three yips and a yee:
YIP-YIP-YIP-YEE!! :smiley:

Welcome to the crazy lot. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thank you for this welcome! You don’t have to worry about the category, my compensation is done meeting new people and your yip yip :innocent:

I’m in the first year of Computer Engineering, since I was a child I loved the idea of building computers, developing new software and someday making my own indie videogame ^^
Also, I didn’t post about my freetime, so I use y time playing videogames, watching anime, listen to music, hanging out with my friends, windsurf at the summer and as posted upper playing around with computers :blush:

The documentary was really interesting and exciting, never heard of powdered food and the advantages or
disadvantages involved with it and the experience of one person just eating it in 30 days, recommended to everyone here! Watch the documental
Greetings! ^^

I, admittedly, haven’t watched the documentary yet, as there just came a lot of gibbedy things on my path and I forgot all about it. Anyway, I’ve bookmarked it, which means I’ll definitely watch it someday :slightly_smiling:

Have you made your own indie game yet? :slightly_smiling: (It might be a bit too simple for an advanced indie game, but love2D is quite the fun framework for quick 'n simple games.)