Plenny bar - pizza

I personally only liked the sweet bars. Just found out today that pizza bars were discontinued. My girlfriend actually loved them. While I ate the other bars (and drank plenny drinks), she only ate the pizza bars and always had some in her bag for emergencies :smiley: She’s actually devastated about the fact that they no longer exist now :frowning:

1 Like

I had one more pizza, it was still too salty. But the «too dry» comment actually wasn’t a problem with the later ones. Or, I mean, they are, but they’re also supposed to be, so you need some water handy whilst eating them. But that’s okay.

The hazelnut+coffee bar was probably my fave. Though I’ll stick mostly to shakes, and rather buy some local vegan protein bars for bar-action.

1 Like

Please extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience to your girlfriend :wink: It’s not personal :smiley:

I was disappointed to find that they were no longer available when I was going to ad a box top my subscription as my last one ran out. I’m enjoying my last pizza bar now :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes