Support for Ukraine

Could Jimmy Joy donate rations to Ukraine? I see in the news that people there are running out of food and water, and i was thinking - Plenny Bars are pretty compact in size/storage and have the necessary nutrition. I imagine they’re almost easier to ship than actual army rations. Is donation an option?

5 Likes

@Koningsbruggen @DanielJJ @Nino

Honestly, I’m baffled they haven’t announced anything yet, as donating plenny bars to Ukraine is an absolute no-brainer – both, as actual humanitarian aid and as great publicity ploy.

At the same time, I’m somewhat saddened by the fact that their social media team is kinda tone deaf. No, right now – while Ukrainian are literally starting to starve in the Metro or bunkers – is not the right time to tease a new flavour, IMO.

Do your part, Jimmy Joy – you’re in the unique position to have the knowledge to produce and ship energy-dense food to people in dire need. The least you should do is a “buy 1, donate 1”-campaign.

If I, a longtime customer since day 1 can help, please let me know.

Thanks.

1 Like

That is a great and warm suggestion, thank you. We are indeed sending Plenny Bars. Great minds think alike.

Our Russian colleague Anastasia initiated it a few days ago and they’re sending trucks every day.

9 Likes

Hey Marc,

Sorry we did not mention that we are sending Plenny Bars on social media.

We could certainly do a buy 1 gift 1 initiative, that is a great idea, thank you.

6 Likes
5 Likes

This is a customer that send a box by her own initative.

2 Likes

It would be nice to be able to shop for them directly. Please let us now when will be possible to help as soon as possible with a newsletter, thanks!