[EU] Plenny Bar - Caramel Seasalt pre-sale

barinhetmidden%20(2)

The Plenny Bar is coming soon so we opened a pre-sale for those who want to grab the first production run.

1 Like

Nice wrap. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Is there any chance that you will release new flavours this year?

Hi!
Seems delicious, I really like salty and savoury flavors, so I will order a bunch of them.
I see “Low GI” mentioned on the webpage: can you tell more, do I you know the exact GI?
Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! on all aspects we are really happy with the Plenny Bars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When will this be available in the US?
I assume it will be in the next re-stocking, if so could you share approx. dates?

We are still planning that. @MaartenBr can let you know more next week.

1 Like

Thank you :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

JimmyJoy, I LOVE all your shakes and bars. BUT. I just tasted the new caramel seasalt bar and it tastes absolutely horrible! All I taste is salt! I ordered a box to take with me on vacation and now I feel really sad because they taste so bad :frowning: The structure is great tho. Not too dry and with crispy bits. But it is waaaay to salt. I taste no caramel at all! I don’t like giving negative reviews but I just had to let you know. And again I love all other products and will definately continue ordering those!

Hey Quirijne,

Very sorry to hear that but I have to say it happens sometimes with that flavour. It seems that lots of people really love it and some really don’t. There is not really a middle ground with this flavour is appears. Just so you know, you can send us unopened products back for a refund if you want. We are working to launch the Plenny Bar in Chocolate flavour and hope you will enjoy those. Thanks for sharing your feedback, it would be great to create a bar that everyone loves so it is very helpful for us to hear your thoughts.

1 Like