U.S Restock of Flavors

Hi Jimmy Joy!

I’ve been drinking Plenny Shakes almost everyday for the past year after comparing virtually every meal replacement shake. I continue to believe that Jimmy Joy is the only economically viable and at the same time tasty option out there.

I absolutely love your product! I buy it in 400 dollar quantities which last me several months. My only suggestion would be to offer a larger package size that is easier to get the remainder of the powder out of and would be easier to store. I would love it if you offered a large plastic box containing $100.00 worth of product, I would definitely buy these!

I am looking to restock my plenny shake mix but it appears the U.S is running out of stock. Is there a time estimate available for when the stock will replenish? I’m trying to decide if I should just buy the flavors that are available or if I should wait for the other flavors to replenish.

Thank you!
-Tim

Hi there! So glad to hear you like our products, especially after such a dedicated search and comparison <3

Appreciate the feedback, I’ll make sure to note it for future meetings on development :slight_smile:

As for stock, I would suggest buying what is available when it’s available because stock is a bit messy right now. Corona made our sales surge, so we are adapting to that but since we are a EU based company we can’t simply restock within a couple of days. It’s a timely process of months! So I’m afraid I can’t say when we’ll have all our products available again at the same time. Sorry I can’t do much more for you right now <3

1 Like

Good afternoon!

Wanted to ask the same question again, appears my supply is once again running low and will need to restock soon. Is there an estimate for a restock in the U.S as all the products have been out of stock for a while now.

So sorry for the late response @Agentmass.
We are currently still awaiting a confirmed ETA on the last (hopefully) of the delayed shipments.
We can have a look specifically for your order if anything turns out to be out of stock, maybe we can make something work there. So, in any case, please reach out through our Live Chat or via love@jimmyjoy.com so we can check it for you specifically.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused any of our customers and will update the website to be in stock as soon as we can. We can not wait for it as you all will understand and we thank everyone for bearing with us through it so far.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Hi there Daniel,

Just wanted to follow-up on this. I’m jealous of the new flavors available in the European store, especially the caramel that I’ve been wanting to try. I’m somewhat surprised no one else is complaining about the several-month shortage in the U.S.

Is it safe to say that Jimmy Joy is effectively no longer operating in the U.S? I’ve been looking into alternatives but haven’t really found anything that looks appealing taste / budget wise. It’s really a shame as I’ve noticed the success of Huel / Soylent is mostly based off of their marketing and not their product. This is why I’ve been sticking with Jimmy Joy but this does not appear to be a valid option at this point given the lack of availability.

Just wanted to check in to see if there is any news on this.

Thanks!

Thanks for checking in on this, an update was due here.

We are definitely not leaving our US customers, the new flavors are on their way and we are anxious to push the button on the Shakes V3.0 again.

Surely you’ve seen the news about global delays and we have been impacted by this with multiple shipments being received with unprecedented delays. This pushed forward our intentions to have it all available for our US market with every added delay.

It’s looking to be over within weeks and we promise to push that button the second we can again. I wish I could already put a date here in bold for that moment, but we hope for your understanding we can not yet.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Got it, completely understand and thank you very much for the update. I just wanted to see if there was any news regarding a restock and I’m glad that the new flavors will be making their way over here soon! :slight_smile:

I’ll be ordering a massive shipment the second availability comes back, really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Daniel!

1 Like

Hi there!

I see the flavors are back in stock in the U.S, thank you! I wanted to ask if the new flavors available in Europe will be coming to the U.S soon? I’m wondering if I should order now or if I should wait for the caramel sea salt flavor to become available in the U.S.

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to be back :smiley:

The PassionFruit and Coconut are on their way to the US as we speak and we expect to have those available for you beginning of the new year. For the Caramel Sea Salt, I can not yet confirm a timeframe, sorry!

1 Like