Vote for Plenny Bar Raspberry White Chocolate

Yes you read it right, Raspberry White Chocolate is indeed coming, but please be patient, because we want to incorporate your opinions into our design process. So are you team Betty White or Barry White? Right answers only.

• Rasp Betty White Chocolate
  • Rasp Barry White Chocolate

0 voters

2 Likes

As much as I adore the immortal Betty White, the pun regarding Barry White is far far superior. When will Barry become available?

4 Likes

When will Barry become available?

I asked but they don’t want to say. I’m gonna assume it’s not soon enough for me since I’m almost out of bars.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we do not yet have a confirmed date for this at the moment. Keep an eye out for the email on it when we can announce it. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Exactly this was my dilemma. Thank goodness you guys can help out. :hugs:

They announced a giveaway that includes three unreleased plenny bars flavours, so it’s a matter of time we’ll know what those will be.

Is there still hope for this promising flavour? :smile:

1 Like

LOL… they keep saying new flavours are coming but… that was two years ago… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Currently the focus is and has been on the Shakes and Pots mainly, sorry!
We have some in the works but the testing for shelf life etc takes time as well as the process to get to that test even, it’s never a 1-hit-jackpot. But agreed, you are bearing with us on this for a while now, thanks for that.

:green_heart:

1 Like

I am most excited about new flavours. I only buy the bars and haven’t done so in many months since I am flavour tapped out!

1 Like