We need your help getting in retail

In germany there is a vegan supermarket chain called “Veganz”. I really would suggest you to ask them (if you didn’t try it already). They sell lots of super foods and exclusive imported stuff etc. I’m sure they would sell jimmyjoy-plennyshake too (vegan version).

Try the coop here at the campus of the university of twente! I think it would be an interesting product for a lot of students here.

There are a lot of rooms for rent on the campus that do not have a kitchen, but only a water tap. Students living here are forced to buy an expensive electric stove which they don’t even have room for or they have to eat at the restaurant on the campus everyday (which costs about 4 euros for one dinner). A lot of them end up eating mainly sandwiches and salads, but jimmyjoy-plennyshake would be a great addition to this.

For Germany I would suggest: Rewe, dm and Denn´s. dm and Rewe also have online shops.

Idea: jimmyjoy-plennyshake vending machines at major travel hubs, such as Airports, Trainstations, Subways, ect.

How difficult would it be for you to create (nutrition) labels/packaging in different languages? (e.g. German)

I could see it starting in sports stores but there people are usually interested in reading the nutritional label.
Which is a pro because then they notice that it’s great but only if they can understand it.

Or at least switch dutch and english so it’s the other way around. Easier to read for most people.

Well Tabnova offer’s best Android Kiosk App out there! so do visit our website http://www.tabnova.com/industry/retail/ for more detail. you’ll find genuine info.

Yeah Rewe is probably the most savvy retail chain in Germany from my experience. They were the early ones to accept credit cards and contactless payments.

This year will be my Third big “Pilgrimage”, in Portugal specifically, and I’m going to carry with me a couple of plenny shakes bag . Last year on the Francigena I was fainting at some point cause the breakfast alone wasn’t enough to carry me through harsh Tuscanian hills