What is your favorite flavour?

@m_ak completely agree! We do hope to launch the Mango in a vegan version in the future so keep your eyes peeled! :slight_smile:

I would definitely like a salty flavour like, tomato or any other vegetable
(PS: I know tomato is a fruit but who cares?)

3 Likes

@Ephasme I personally still don’t agree on the tomato being a fruit.

1 Like

@Ephasme, @olivia; I’m getting sidetracked here, but…
I think it depends on whether you’re a cook or a scientist. :slight_smile:

Oxford Dictionaries kind of agrees with me:

So my conclusion: when I want to get something figured out, I’ll go to Ephasme, and when I wanna eat a nice burger, I’ll go to olivia. :slight_smile: Good to know!

1 Like

It’s all boils down to this, for botanical purposes a tomato is a fruit (based on it’s design, including a soft inner body with seeds) for culinary purposes it’s known as a vegetable due to it’s less sweet more tart taste (when compared to other fruits)

1 Like

My fave far ahead of the others is Apple-Cinnamon. But alas it is not a regular flavour.

Others are, in descending order:
Mango
Banana (surprising, as I am not very fond of the fruit)
Strawberry
Chocolate (at least the bag I had it was a bit bland)
Vanilla (a bit too strong for my taste, still good though)

I have had very good results also with mixing, such as 3/4 chocolate with 1/4 Vanilla.

Am I really the only one who’s completely hooked on the Cappuccino one? My favourite by far.

But I’d also like to see a neutral one for flavouring yourself.

My favorite is Vanilla followed by Strawberry and Banana.
In the beginning of jimmyjoy-plennyshake was an other taste but I can not remeber what exactly it was :wink: That one was realy tasty.

Greetings Andy

Definitely Vanilla, nice and smooth and easily allows customization when wanted.

1 Like

Without doubt - Mango.

A mix of 50/50 Vanilla/Strawberry or Banana with a few slices of real banana in it is also delicious!.¨

You should try it out @Miisa !

I love Vanilla, Yummy!!!

Love banana and strawberry. Hate the others if they are not mixed to milk, and maybe coffee the morning