What is your favorite flavour?

Pretty straightforward question, right ?

I couldn’t give you an answer though, sometimes it’s chocolate, other times it’s strawberry, mango is also great.

Although so far the best has been the special Apple Pie, not sure how i would feel if i ate it for a full day.

1 Like

Tried them all, now i’m stuck with chocolate.
The only way I could keep drinking them multiple times a week. the others got me flavour-sick.

1 Like

I tried all of them too, got to say that chocolate and banana are my favorites. I also hope they are going to release the Apple Pie (test-)flavor soon, it tastes great.

2 Likes

I’ve only tried chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. I’ve never been a fan of the taste of banana.

Vanilla is great, chocolate is probably my favourite, and I wasn’t a fan of the seeds in the strawberry.

I’m desperate to try mango but it’s been out of stock every time I’ve placed an order :cry:

1 Like

I was so happy i could get some on my next order, it is pretty sweet though, so beware :wink:

Hmmm I like mango as well :slightly_smiling: *mjums* Though I do have the idea that the latest mangos tasted not as vivid as they did a couple of weeks (months?) ago… Though that might just be me. (Of course it’s me! Silly me.)

But my all-time favorite is definitely the Christmas Special ::smiley: Did you guys get to try that one?

1 Like

As soon as my shaker was empty, i messaged the team if they could make it a regular, so tasty.

1 Like

Hey Joey,

I’d like to see how a rasberry version would work out.
This was always my favorite taste when using protein shakes.

Mango is my favourite so far. I also tried Strawberry (decent) and cappuccino (not too bad with some extra instant coffee powder).

I think this has a thread now!
http://forum.jimmyjoy.com/t/which-flavour-would-you-want-next/63

1 Like

Chocolate and strawberry! :slight_smile:
Do Vegan taste different?

Yes, vegan does taste different. Do you know the taste of hemp? 'Cause it tastes a bit like hemp. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I hardly notice the difference between vegan and regular jimmyjoy-plennyshake. The regular is a tiny bit creamier, I think?

For flavors I like banana by far. After that, the vanilla. Because I like vanilla and because vanilla is versatile enough to mix with spices, cocoa, or sugarfree lemonade.

I don’t care a lot for the other flavors. I find them too faint to represent what they should. If I want chocolate, then I just put cocoa in my vanilla and I add a lot of cocoa because I like it strong.

1 Like

My favourite is vanilla, followed by strawberry, followed by banana with chocolate last, which is odd because I like chocolate bars!

@andrb I think you’ll love our Twenny Bars in chocolate once they’re out! :wink:

2 Likes

hmm vanilla has been the best tasting for me so far, I have yet to try the Mango…

1 Like

@eathealthlee I think you’ll love it!

1 Like

Mango is my favourite so far. It is also very nice if you make it with cold, brewed tea instead of water.

2 Likes

that’s a really good tip, my Fiancee is always looking for ways to try jimmyjoy-plennyshake in a new light.

1 Like

I really like vegan vanilla - would love to try the mango flavour, but it isn’t available in vegan and I’m lactose intolerant :frowning: