New Jimmy Joy Journey

I purchased my first five plenny shakes. One of each flavor. I mixed them with water only and this is what I thought of them. I WILL be purchasing more! :heart_eyes:

Mango: :dizzy_face: To be fair I really don’t like mango. I can tolerate it if it’s super ripe, but blah (to me).

Chocolate: Tastes like Coco wheats. I like it.

Strawberry: Tastes like Quaker oats strawberries and cream oatmeal. I really like it.

Vanilla: Tastes like yellow cake batter with pancake flour mixed in. I’d like it a lot more if I didn’t taste the pancake mix flavor, but I do like it.

Banana: To be fair I LOVE bananas so I love the drink. It tastes like a banana milk shake.

I really love what you guys have done! I hope that there is a meaty or umami flavor in the future and graham cracker flavor or smores.

1 Like

Well it’s official! I love Jimmy Joy :joy:! I have ordered 263.00 usd worth of products. I plan to have a normal breakfast, a shake lunch and a twenty bar dinner. You guys have made my meal planning ssssssooooo much easier and cheaper! Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

Yay!! That’s so great to hear, we love making peoples lives more convenient :upside_down: