Where is the shaker?

Hi jimmyjoy-plennyshake, I received my order today R482015791 but the shaker is not in the box
Can you help me with this ?
I’m sad not to be able to try your products tonight :disappointed:
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Hi @lisonnar,
Sorry your shaker was not inside the box! We must have forgotten it :pensive: I’ll make sure a new shaker is coming your way ASAP!

Thanks a lot, you’re awesome :smile:

What would be awesome is if they actually packed orders the way they said they would, when they said they would and offered the follow up support they promised. Just be grateful they didn’t send half your order, leaving out whatever was convenient at the time. Well, I guess they did, be happy it was only the shaker.

1 Like

@lisonnar no problem at all!

@shawn we of course always try to pack in the orders correctly. You might think we’ve got some super fancy crazy automatic futuristic system packing in all of your orders already, but we actually just have some nice fellas packing in your orders who forget something every once and a while, because they’re human after all! Whenever we forget something we do of course want to make this up to you and will always send you the missing products or refund you for them. Just email to love@jimmyjoy.com, and we’d be happy to help you further there!

1 Like

I am talking about when someone orders vanilla, you know you are out of vanilla but you send an incomplete order anyway without any communication. That is beyond simple human error.

@shawn, I’m sure something might’ve gone wrong there then! Again: we can always refund you for the missing goods or still ship them.

Hey Isabel :slight_smile:
Just to be sure that you have not forgotten me.
Do you think the shaker will arrive soon ?
I tried a bottle of water but the result was not great :worried:
Thanks again

The shaker unfortunately has not been sent yet because we’ve had some delays lately, but I’ll make sure to ship it out today!

Hi @lisonnar, checking up on your shipment again I see the shaker actually did ship out already :slight_smile: You can track it here: https://www.trackyourparcel.eu/index.php?ABC=ABC30944191&KC=R482015791-16765&AN=K1r1wjduXvn&HASH=1c6a8e2062206e09d0ed13a87acba587b4fe9d18.

Thanks a lot ! :smiley:
Have a good day :slight_smile:

No problem! Have a great one yourself :smiley: