Almond and Fig Plenny Bar

Also tried the coffee and hazelnut bar. It smelled great, but was extremely bland. Barely a hint of coffee, and pretty much no hazelnut. That’s too bad, I was very much looking forward to it. The cold coffee and Nutella smell was engrossing

I actually preferred V11 to V6 though I prefer almonds to figs.
V6 very prominent fig taste and aftertaste and more chewy
V11 couldn’t taste fig much and crunchier but the almond taste came through.
Enjoyed both :grinning:

1 Like

Appreciate it, y’all <3

Hi all,
I bough the new flavors for the plenny bars, both improve the previous bars as they are a bit softer, perfect texture - moist.
For the flavor I enjoy more my favourite vanilla bar, and caramel salt bar, but the almond and fig is my third favorite now, really good taste and it’s great to find the almond pieces :smiley:

The coffe hazzelnut disappointed me a bit, I love hazzelnut, but I feel coffee flavour too much, as having a bite of “coffee grounds” but I understand coffee lovers could like it. I wish I could have get the testers first, as I will need to finish the box of coffee bars myself :sweat_smile:

Will you bring the pizza flavor back? I also missed that one! Good job Jimmyjoy, keep improving as you do, and delivering afordable and balanced food for everyone!
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate you picking this up and elaborating on the new flavors! Anyone else here who’d like to share their thoughts?

As for the Pizza bar… It’s coming :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I must be one of the few people who doesn’t like the almond and fig bar. It’s just not my type of taste I guess. I totally like all the other flavours though so no big deal!

I’ll probably try to give away the fig bars at some point :innocent:

I absolutely love the coffee bars! :heart_eyes: Though I‘m surprised that you do not like the Salted caramel flavor as that one‘s still my favorite (directly followed by hazelnut coffee)