Bad taste of chocolate flavour

is there a way we can identify the batch?

I had that issue with some bags of my last order… some other bags did not have that weird taste… is there a way to know the bad batch looking at the bag?

I think there should be a number around the expiry date. When you send em all the printed/ stamped text around (and including) that date, the staff will know what to do. :slight_smile:

Yep, what @TheYsconatorsaid is correct!

Hi ! It’s my first jimmyjoy-plennyshake shake here, but yeah, it really doesn’t tastes good. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s my first one or because it’s a bad batch. I never compared. I’ll tell you tomorrow from another bag to be sure.

@Exorion

The picture just show unmixed powder at the bottom of the cup. The proper way is to add water first, then the powder, then some more water. This way you’ll avoid unmixed lumps like this.

3 Likes

Exactly, what @hasen said!

Please send me a photo on the label to love@jimmyjoy.com, or let me know from what date the bags you received were here. To be honest, I think you just need to get used to the jimmyjoy-plennyshake flavour a little :slight_smile: Though there’s of course a chance it’s a bad batch.

1 Like