Plenny Shake Chocolate Order

Been a long time user of Plenny Shake/Jimmy Joy. Usually never had a problem with the taste and I buy in bulk to last half the year or so, but my most recent order a few weeks ago has this odd rusty taste going down/aftertaste. Anyone else experience this before. The bag looks to have a produced date of 11/6/2019 and expiry 6th of June 2020.

1 Like

hi Jeremy, so sorry to hear about that and thanks for letting us know about it. Yes, we’ve had similar complaints about this particular batch of Chocolate Plenny Shake. I’d appreciate it if you could email me at love@jimmyjoy.com and let me know how many bags this concerns. Hope to hear from you soon so we can figure out a solution!

2 Likes

Interesting, glad to hear this isn’t just going to be the “normal” flavor because I don’t think I could get behind this current batches taste hah. Even with milk as my base the rusty taste overpowers it a bit, but its really strong with water base. Did fire an email. Appreciate the support!

1 Like

@Tim looking to buy a fresh batch of chocolate here in the US. This problem has been resolved correct?

1 Like

It certainly has! :smiley:

1 Like

Kickass. Put in my order over the weekend hoping the news would be positive. Thanks!

1 Like

that’s awesome, let me know how you like 'em! Hope everything will be fine this time :smiley: