Cracks in shaker lid - something I did?

Hi Isabel and thank you for your answer.

1. )so from which date was the bad batch exactly because my last order was from april, so thats almost 4 month till now and it must be kinda a huge batch if people still receiving bad shakers.

2.)+3.) i know that the weight differs per flavour, but that is not what i was saying. take the flavour banana for instance, my bags were labeled with lass powder than you offered on your website(the .pdf file).

4.) sadly your sentence ended after " but if you wish to recieve a" i hope you did not had an heart stroke or something bad?!

So no answer anymore?

Oops! I guess something went wrong with my message, as I definitely did complete it before sending it, hah. I wanted to say we would advice you to ask your doctor or a dietician why you feel this way- you might be allergic to one of our ingredients or so. Unfortunately this isn’t something we can tell, as we don’t know your personal situation!

As for the other questions:
We quit adding the poorly made shakers to orders, and everyone who received a bad one is welcome to email us so we can make sure you’ll receive a proper working shaker :slight_smile:

Could you perhaps elaborate on the weight of the bags issue? Does the label on your bag mention a different weight than the label on our website?

Ha, okay. Good to know that you are fine.

I will consider to meet a doctor and ask him for his opinion, maybe you are right. But since i’m not the only with this issues(see the forum or reddit) it is a bit strange, at least i can’t imagine that everyone is allergic now, but we’ll see.

Okay, i will do that before my next order - thank you.

Yes like i said, my bags were labeled with less gramm than you promote them on your website, i checked that on your pdf files. Your pdf file for the Vegan Banana for example shows 535g, but my bags were labeled with 530g.

Isabel i summon you.:bowing_man:

I was on a holiday, sorry for the late reply!

We think it might be the lactose (not in your case as you’re using the vegan blend, right?) or fibers which may cause this, but if you keep on feeling this way we would advice you to ask someone who can judge your personal situation, just to be sure :slight_smile:

Ah, right! Could you perhaps show us a photo of the front of the bag as well? Just to make sure you’re using the vegan banana.

I see.

Yes i’m using the vegan blend, the description on the back already shows that, but sure i can provide you the front of the bag:
X
Sadly i can’t provide my other flavours anymore, because they are already eaten.

That’s definitely a vegan bag yes (I deleted the photo though because it shows our old name)! Hmm, I will check up on this- the label on the website should say the same.

Uhm okay. I will stay stuned for updates, but do you need my order number or something like that, to check out what went wrong?

btw:.

Any updates yet?
Cheers.

Hi there! I just checked up on this with our food technologist and found out we recently started adding just 5grams more to this product, which is why the labels differ.

Hi Isabel, what means “recently” precisely? I’m very sure that you just changed the design of the bags, but not the weight.

I got a new shaker in my last delivery - nicely crack-free so far. Oh, and I really like how it looks with the newer logo in black!

Isabel are you there?:thinking:

Yay! Perfect to hear :slight_smile:

About a month ago all labels and weights were adjusted :slight_smile:

Well i can’t denie the label adjustments but the weight changes are not true.

I took my order on april and already checked the pdf file there which had 535g on it with the old label design. On june i asked your support about the missing 5grams. I was told that my bags were filled correctly but the content declaration was incorrect. Yea easy to say so - if you ask me, but all of that sounds a bit shady to me. Sadly i did not weighted the powder for myself and it’s only 5grams per bag, but i have a strange feeling about this, like other people have about the shipping price adjustments.

But i will give it another try soon, i guess.

Hi Isabel, i want to make a new and bigger order and give you guys another try, but sadly i can’t use my coupons and i don’t know how i could get a “good/ new” shaker for free since the last one was garbage. My coupons are from my review(5% off) and the survey(10% off) but i guess my review coupon is expired, at least i can’t use them both together. Can you help me out here?

Cheers.

Sure, no problem! Just send us the coupons by mail to love@jimmyjoy.com, and we can extend them for you :slight_smile: we can then also explain how to get the shaker.