Deliveries to Spain. Please don't do them with "Correos"

Hi.

I ordered 20 tweenybar packs last Monday 5th. I’m still waiting for it and I won’t receive it at least until next Monday (the company you paid to deliver it don’t work on weekends). That would be a whooping TWO WEEKS.

I think when we order that big amount of products, the delivery should be at least free if you’ll use State and public delivery companies (Correos in Spain; they’re the worst), or still 5€ but using private companies that they’re serious about their work (DHL, SEUR…), do deliveries in the afternoon, or weekends and don’t take TWO WEEKS to deliver something. I’m always buying things from all over Europe and when they use private companies it takes almost no time to deliver and even it’s free no matter how much I spent on the product. So it can be done.

I’ll continue to buy your products, of course, but I think you need to take care of the delivery too, to match the great work you do with the food and packaging (the boxes are TOP).

1 Like

Yo he pedido varias veces. A veces me ha llegado con MRW y otras con Correos sin ningún tipo de incidencia con ninguno de los dos. De hecho, una vez venía con MRW y fue Correos quien me lo entregó porque MRW no tenía agencia donde vivía en ese momento.

Pues entonces ya veo que me ha tocado la mala suerte a mí. Es el segundo pedido, y el segundo con Correos también, pero es que llevan ya con él en España ni se sabe la cantidad de días… (más los que tardaron en enviarlo, que de dos días laborables, nada… tardaron casi cinco y porque acabe preguntando en soporte y se pusieron las pilas).

Si por el mismo precio lo pueden enviar de principio a fin con MRW o una privada, no sé por qué no lo hacen así. En los casos en los que no tienen agencia, vale. Pero donde vivo no hay problema. Correos es que intento evitarlo como la peste, porque son lo peor.

A la tercera irá la vencida, y cuando se me vaya a acabar lo pediré casi con un mes de antelación para no quedarme sin nada mientras tanto XD

a mi me paso lo mismo.

Agree, “Correos” is slow as hell. They dont allow you to choose an hour to make the deliver… they dont even tell you at what hour the deliver will be!

I’m still waiting. It’s in my city since last week (at least that’s what their tracking website claims) and nobody is actually delivering it to my home.

So now I have to go to the local post office to see for myself if it’s there or not and pick it up myself. Then, what did I paid for if I can’t have it delivered to me directly?

Please Jimmy Joy , STOP using Correos for deliveries to Spain, and use private companies instead as default. I don’t want them fooling around with my FOOD for a week without doing anything (or doing god knows what with it).

1 Like

Sin querer cuestionar lo que te ha pasado, que seguro que es muy frustrante, quiero aportar los datos de mi último pedido de Jimmy Joy entregado por Correos. Una semana ha tardado, a mi me parece razonable y es lo que me ha tardado siempre, tanto con Correos como con Mrw.

Por cierto, hasta hace poco se podía comprar Jimmy Joy en la web de Depiline y con los gastos de envío costaba lo mismo, y la entrega era rapidísima y tardaban solo un par de días; espero que vuelvan a venderlo pronto.

1 Like