Eating more than one serving?

I’ve always had a huge appetite, has anyone tried eating more than one Jimmy Joy serving in a shake?

For the Jimmy Joy experiment I was consuming above the one serving in a shake mark. I consumed about 2,700kcal a day. Which particular questions do you have?

Before Jimmy Joy I was eating one meal a day, so one of my meals now is typically half a day’s worth.

I know this is an old post, but just for anyone looking at this later - I’ve often eaten a whole bag in one “meal” (like over 15-20 minutes) and it hasn’t affected me any different than just eating too much Christmas dinner (being overly full for like a half hour).

Seems rather a lot @simonrb! Is it your only meal for the whole day? What does the rest of your diet look like?

Well it has sometimes been my only meal, and sometimes not.

For a period of about two weeks I tried eating only one meal per day, just to see if it would affect me in any way, and I chose ■■■■■■■ as that meal since it was convenient. This was during a larger period of 10-12 months where I my diet was like 90% ■■■■■■■.

I’ve gone back to eating regular food, and just treating ■■■■■■■ the same as anything else - except more convenient.
Currently my diet consists mostly of fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, rice, eggs, oatmeal, chocolate muesli, ■■■■■■■, and anything I’m offered :slight_smile:
I usually eat between 1/4-3/4 of a ■■■■■■■ bag per meal (if that meal includes Joylent), depending on how hungry I am.

For everyone except me: every one of those crossed out words was J-o-y-l-e-n-t.

I guess I’m supposed to call it Plenny now?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @simonrb! How do you feel now that you’re back to a more varied diet? Any changes in the body or spirit?

PS: it’s Jimmy Joy or Plenny Shake now :wink: