First ever order of complete food

Hi guys,

Im new in the complete food world, and I’ve been reading a lot about it lately. Funny thing is that I discovered complete food powder because of Huel and their (aggressive) marketing. On further research I came across Jimmy Joy. And because im Dutch, its lower in cost and I love your branding I ordered the Active Banana shake. Which tastes really nice! I’m having a hard time to see it as a replacement for a “edible meal” but maybe that will come when im having more shakes.

I never took breakfast, which I do now, so that’s nice. I add about 2 scoops to 300/350ml water. Does it benefit me if add more water or is that just personal preference? 2 scoops to 300ml water should be a meal that keeps me full for about 3/4 hours right? Because 2 scoops don’t seem enough as lunch and I become hungry again after 2 hours.

Something I like better with Huel is there website and information. Since im new and have a lot of questions, it seems Huel has more and better understandable information on all topics. I think they have a much bigger team, so maybe that explains it. There community seems more active as well.

Anyhow, im really loving the shakes so far. I’ve added a shot of espresso this morning with banana, that’s lovely as well. Im going to try to lose weight, so I hope this will help me a bit better.

1 Like

Hi Remy! Welcome aboard bro, nice to hear you’re enjoying the Active Plenny Shake. There’s no benefits to more or less water, it’s just preference, so no worries. I like to use less water, cause I like my shakes a bit thicker and stronger in flavor. I usually leave them in the fridge overnight so the water has completely dissolved the powder. It makes it silky smooth!

1 Like

Such a great tip, thanks for sharing that! :smiley:

This is actually what I was thinking of doing. I just got my first box of shake mixes today, my plan was to make one up before bed, i think it will make it more likely for me to have it for breakfast, as my biggest problem in the morning is getting motivated to make breakfast. I’m glad to know that putting it in the fridge overnight doesn’t make it get chunky or change the flavor.