From Italy with love

Hi guys!

I’m Daniele from Italy, I’m 26 years old and I really love liquorice!:grin:
Unfortunately I am not very good at writing in English, so I will be brief… a friend introduced me to the jimmyjoy-plennyshake, and now I use it mostly for lunch during the work break, the time it saves me is very precious. In my spare time I go to the gym, I play dota 2 and watch a lot of TV series. Of course I go out very often with friends and I like to drink beer in the evening. Sometimes my dark side takes over, and I start reading manga and watching Japanese anime to the death :imp:.

Well, this is me.

Thank you for creating the jimmyjoy-plennyshake.

2 Likes

Welcome Daniele! I really liked your way of life, its normal that you drink jimmyjoy-plennyshake to have more fun! I play videogames and watch tv series too, I know that feeling when you just cant stop and this is perfect! Also, i want to see the face of my friends if someday we eat together and bring jimmyjoy-plennyshake with me :joy:
Have you ever done it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahaha nice bro!

Currently I’m still trying to convince my other friends to try the jimmyjoy-plennyshake, and therefore I haven’t got to enjoy it together with one of them sitting at the table… but who knows, maybe in a few months could be a usual thing. :yum:

which videogames are you playing?

1 Like

Maybe in a few years everyone have it in their storeroom! x)

Currently I’m playing Blade and Soul, CS:GO, TBoI, and LoL when some friends call me, also I want to try Overwatch but not beta yet :joy:

1 Like

Buongiorno @gambonet! (Yes, I díd need Google translate for that. -.-')

You like liquorice?! Isn’t that, like, a typical Dutch thing? :S Do you like treacle waffles as well? :wink: I don’t think not having C2 in English will be a problem around here; I think people’ll figure as long as it’s better than ‘Me. Skool. Bike. Now.’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Or from a tap! Like a Quooker: (from left to right) Boiling water, hot water, cold water, jimmyjoy-plennyshake. I’d like that… :slightly_smiling:

Oh, meant storeroom! But that doesn’t sound bad, a tap of food… A dream come true haha :joy:

Buongiorno @TheYsconator !

It’s not that I like it, I’m mad for it! If I take one liquorice, I need more, like a drug… is that a typical Dutch thing ? I had no idea :sweat_smile:
I have never tasted treacle waffles, are they good?

Ok, i think that I can andle it :smiley:

Well, I didn’t study the subject thouroughly, but according to this site, it is! :slightly_smiling: Treacle waffles are my favourite winter-treat. I mean, they’re okay in summer as well, but almost nothing’s better than a freshly made, steaming treacle waffle when it’s snowing. (There was almost no snow at all in The Netherlands this year, so it has been a very tough -almost unbearable- winter for me.)

I know you can. :slightly_smiling:

Reading your first post again, it occurred to me that there’s quite some people watching anime around here… Is that ‘a thing’ at the moment?

I’m planning to taste this treacle waffles so I can truly tell you if this dutch thing is real :wink:

About anime, I don’t know if it’s a thing’ at the moment, but for sure I’ve a problem with that… this is my statics on myanimelist of my manga and anime watched:

:grin:

157, that’s in episodes, right? And the, eh, 6083; that’s a just bug, right? :angel:
If not, then you’re definitely in the top two persons I’ve heard of who watch anime a lot. And here I thought 130 episodes was a lot…

157 is the number of series completed and actually 6083 is the number of episodes that I watched :sweat_smile:

This are my (not accurate) statics :stuck_out_tongue:

Nowadays a lot of people watch anime and read manga, the japanese culture has expanded a lot the last years and the last summer I traveled to Japan! ^^

1 Like

Noooway! I Envy you man… :cry: I want travel to Japan too

2 Likes

Yeah! It’s a must place to visit :wink:
I have to return someday and longer, just stayed 5 days in Tokyo and 3 in Kyoto, too many POI left to see :c

This is one of my favourite pic because of Steins;Gate :heart_eyes:

1 Like

omg, sbav! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like