New user of the vegan plenny shake - How it all started

Hi everyone,

I started using the vegan plenny shake a month or so ago. I have a friend who used it to loose weight some years ago, but I never became interested on trying it myself, as I like to eat a lot :slight_smile:

Then after some time I went to my favorite vegan store (vegabond, in Amsterdam) and I saw packs of Jimmy Joy under their old name. I thought I’d buy one just because I always buy one of every new product I find at this store :stuck_out_tongue:

Then one day I had to go out for a busking session with my band and I had no time to prepare any food, so I remembered I had the powder and quickly prepared one glass for the go.

I was afraid of trying Jimmy Joy out because, since I like to eat a lot, I thought I would drink all these very nutritious calories an I would be hungry as hell half an hour after. What then? I would be forced to have another solid meal and then I would be having twice as many calories, or more… But to my surprise I was able to play perfectly all afternoon, never felt tired and, more importantly for me, I never got hungry! I actually felt very full all day.

Since then I have been having Jimmy Joy for breakfast and lunch every weekday. Being a vegan, there isn’t much choice for nutritionally-balanced vegan lunch where I work. Around the center of Amsterdam I have around 5 vegan options, of which probably 1 or 2 are nutritionally complete meals. After having these options for the last 3-4 years, I was getting sick of them. Jimmy Joy has been a great solution. It’s easy, nutritionally balanced, and for some reason I (still?) haven’t gotten tired of the flavors at all. So far it’s been a game-changer.

So, happy to be part of the community. I am waiting to be granted permission to post new topics on the General Discussion section, as I have a few questions to my fellow vegans who also use the plenny shake.

So, see you around!

Cheers,

Hernán

2 Likes

Welcome! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Yay! Very happy to hear our products work for you <3

PS is Vegabond a great store to visit, yes? I still haven’t gotten around going there, but I’ve heard it’s awesome for vegans.

Hi @isabel!

Yep, very pleased. Thank you all for working hard on a good product and on a good community as well.

PS is Vegabond a great store to visit, yes? I still haven’t gotten around going there, but I’ve heard it’s awesome for vegans.

Let me put it this way. The first time I entered Vegabond (which was, btw, by accident) I thought I had died and went to vegan heaven :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh my, that sounds amazing, I’ll be sure to visit shortly :smiley: and no problem!!