Fulfillment times and "We're going to work on this and ship it out to you ASAP."

Hello,

i’ve been in contact with you by mail.
Recently, you have sent to me the location of my order… It is in a location where the packages are waiting to be delivered (Chronopost Massy - France)

But still, no tracking number !! And i cant go there to get my package, they dont deliver it there.
I’m worried about my order now… 115€ is not a small amount of money !

I’m waiting for a new mail with more informations, but i’m not very happy with my first order :cry:

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your order! Please reply to our email explaining this situation, so we can help you further there.

Hello,

ok, i got it.

With the tracking link you gave me (i never had it before, so thanks) i could manage to get the Chronopost ID and find where my order is since the 04 august.
The deliverer never left me any paper in my letter box and i never had a tracking mail or anything, so it was not easy to find it.

i hope next time it will be easier.

really hate to wait for 5+ days, just to get item shipped, then wait for being shipped.

We have actually been shipping orders within just a few days lately - even within just one day again now, yay! - so if you had to wait for longer than 5 days please email our customer support at love@jimmyjoy.com, so we can check what might have gone wrong with your order.