Hi there everyone!
At the risk of this sounding like a sad, attention seeking topic… I have to share this.
I am no stranger to depression. This for me comes with the added bonus of not caring to take care of myself. This, I’ve heard, is not uncommon when you are dealing with mental… Stuff. Let’s just call it that.
The shakes, over the last two weeks, have made a world of difference for me. I have not been wanting to make myself any breakfast for at least 7 or 8 months. This resulted in me eating the first thing of the day usually around 12, but I’ve also seen days that I did not eat anything until maybe 2 o’ clock in the afternoon. I have two young kids. I do not sleep late. I have not gotten myself tested for any deficienties in vitamin intake, but I think we can all agree I quite likely had some. Or, a lot actually. Probably. I am no doctor.
The shakes are ridiculously easy to prepare, which is perfect for my self-depriving asshole brain. And I actually like them! Coffee and mango where my first two packs, just got the subscription and added some more flavours. I call it a subscription because… Dude:
- I make them for myself because they are insanely no effort.
- I like them and really feel like having a shake for breakfast.
- They mentally give me a good vibe because I know I did something usefull for myself so early on in my day.
- My level of energy throughout my entire day… So much better. Incredible amounts better. Love that.
- I get the feeling of wanting to eat something again around lunchtime. My body is actually telling me to get some nutrition. This has not happened to me in a long time. And because of more stable energy, I actually make myself something to eat. I take the effort of not just preparing food for my kids, but also for myself. Win!
- I feel a lot less agitation, frustration and overall aaaarghhh feeling. You know what I mean. I get to be a better patent because of this easy, better nutrition.
All in all I am sold on this stuff. So, a Thank you is in order as well!