Joyleny sport, taste a little acid?

Hi,

I experienced for the first time the jimmyjoy-plennyshake sports , taste than the traditional jimmyjoy-plennyshake presents acid tips that unfortunately does not invite much to drink the product , is it normal ?

to be precise is a cross between sour and bitter taste… someone else has noticed the same taste ?

Daniele

1 Like

Hi Daniele,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. There is a slight difference in taste between the regular jimmyjoy-plennyshake and jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport but it shouldn’t taste sour or bitter.

Could you please contact me directly at olivia@jimmyjoy.com with your order number and batch number (this can be found on the back of your pouches)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
I have exactly the same problem. I wouldn’t even say it’s a “little” acidic. Mine is quite sour and acidic, to a point where it stings my throat. The previous Sport versions didn’t use be like that. Also all the other tastes and variants I’ve got are OK. Can I exchange the bad ones for versions that are not acidic and sour? Or get a refund?

Oh no! That doesn’t sound too good at all :pensive: If you pass me the date that’s on the bags to love@jimmyjoy.com I could have a further look into what might’ve gone wrong, and we can find a fitting solution.