Make a visible markline on the shaker

To make the daily use of jimmyjoy-plennyshake a little bit easier i have add a markerline on shaker.
So i filled the powder up to the markerline and then add the water.

Right now, i have detected the nearly invisible markers on the shaker. I dont think this is a good solution.
Why do you need marker for 100, 200, 300 and so on?

If you following your own instruction you need one marker for 173 gramm jimmyjoy-plennyshake and maybe another one for additional 500ml of water. But the second one is not important for me. Some like it more liquid so they add more water.

So please, make it easy and visible!

Just my 2cent

best regards
Achim

I get your point.

However, not everyone follows the official preparation instructions. With time, each person may find its own preparation method . 5 people so far have participated in The Perfect Preparation Method and there are already 4 different preparation methods. Making all of the markers visible would probably be aesthetically unpleasant.

I usually put my finger on the desired marker while pouring water, although by now I almost know when to stop by heart. The limit that I use for the powder is none of the volume markers, actually, but the visible bottom circumference where the top gets attached.

1 Like

I have the same issue with a non-jimmyjoy-plennyshake shaker too. Its the way those shakers are made unfortunately…