Much longer packing time than it said on webpage

So… Since I see quite some people here talking about delayed orders lately, I thought it wise to try and do my best to help you in whatever way I can. (That’s what I’ll always try to do, so that sentence was completely useless.)

Anyway, from what I get from jimmyjoy-plennyshake’s very fancy communication platform (between all the pictures of cats and all the “WHO LEFT THIS MESS IN THE KITCHEN YOU-”,) I can only say: they are really working on it. They’ve had a terrible backlog with Vanilla (and vegan, too?), and with the bars releasing and all… I can only imagine how frenzied everything is in the far west.

As I haven’t seen any pushy posts or life-threatening threats, I want to thank you all for showing this kind of patience. I might not have had any problems with jimmyjoy-plennyshake myself, but I díd just recently have to wait more than two (and a half) months for a package I was really looking forward to, so I think I kind of understand how frustrating it is. Once again: thank you all for staying polite. :slight_smile:

As for the lack of communication; as some of you might’ve noticed, the jimmyjoy-plennyshake Customer Support team members can be counted on, well, the amount of buttons on a three-button suit*. Two of them are really limited in the amount of time they can put in their work lately (due to personal thingabobs), and the other one is working his tail off answering all e-mails and solving all problem-causing problems.

As stated here; please email to love@jimmyjoy.com with all your questions regarding shipments. Please; do come here to complain and share stories with fellow duped (or however you call that in English). However, if you want to receive a swift response from CS on shipments at the moment, emailing is the thing to to.

I know a lack of CS staff (even though it’s just temporary) can be very frustrating. Please know that @truck and I dó have some insights, and will do our utmost best to help you guys as best as we can as well. Our answers might be somewhat less ‘official’, but if that doesn’t really matter: please do ask us!

Having said that: Cheers! (Why, oh why, do my texts always turn out to be longer than I’d hoped for?! More time consuming as well… :S)

*Really?! A human hasn’t got three of anything? :S

2 Likes