Much longer packing time than it said on webpage

I was thinking about complaining about the longer delivery period but then I thought look at me, I’m complaining about a lack of white powder supply on the internet.

1 Like

Thanks for the info Isabel. I just checked and it is still queued for packaging, are you still out of vanilla stock?

Vanilla is still out of stock unfortunately, it is expected to be back this week according to Isabel. Sorry about that. :confounded:

Dire times in my house. I’m down to two bags of banana. Hope that Vanilla hurries up.
Is it too late to amend my order to add a shaker bottle? Mine has developed a crack on the top part. Must have over tightened it.

Vanille did just come back in! It unfortunately did take a little longer than we expected, sorry about that :frowning: all orders containing vanilla will ship out within the following days though.

1 Like

All I have to say… :wink: but still no tracking number @isabel !! :yum:

So what about my order without any vanilla in it?

1 Like

Hi! My order is still queued for packaging and I am out of bags :scream:, do you know when it will be shipped? Thanks

1 Like

Still no tracking number, what is wrong?

1 Like

Why don’t you message Joey on Facebook or email him? I saw his email somewhere, I think it was joey@jimmyjoy.com .

The support people are in between a rock and hard place. They just say what they are told in the most diplomatic way possible. That is their job.

He is definitely around. He posted a video just 7 days ago about his awesome new camera and was on the forum at least two days ago…

*Edited because Joey and I aren’t friends and I would hate to offend him when I just have poor impulse control and wanted to be funny. I just can’t help myself sometimes…but maybe it is a good idea to be careful, not only to be a good person but I would hate to have someone spit in my jimmyjoy-plennyshake before shipping or something :stuck_out_tongue:

-Shawn

1 Like

I want my vanilla :cry: last weekend the stock seems to have reached but no news about my order… its been like 3 weeks. This is my first order and it is being a real real real pain…

This said, @isabel is being my “mole” and she is really nice and patient but… I have a limit guys

Please inform me of what is happening

2 Likes

any updates? 21 days since I ordered and still queued for packaging

edit: got my tracking number!

Hi @olivia

What should I do to get the free bags or discount on my next order?

Cheers

It’s okay if there’s an unexpected delay because a product suddenly is out of stock, but I don’t understand why our orders haven’t shipped yet, if vanilla has been restocked 5 days ago and some of the twenny bars have already been delivered.
What I mean is, shouldn’t our orders, payed at least 20 days ago have priority, now that the limiting step is only the speed of packing?
I’m not angry I just think there should be a little bit more of communication besides from saying you are sorry.

So… Since I see quite some people here talking about delayed orders lately, I thought it wise to try and do my best to help you in whatever way I can. (That’s what I’ll always try to do, so that sentence was completely useless.)

Anyway, from what I get from jimmyjoy-plennyshake’s very fancy communication platform (between all the pictures of cats and all the “WHO LEFT THIS MESS IN THE KITCHEN YOU-”,) I can only say: they are really working on it. They’ve had a terrible backlog with Vanilla (and vegan, too?), and with the bars releasing and all… I can only imagine how frenzied everything is in the far west.

As I haven’t seen any pushy posts or life-threatening threats, I want to thank you all for showing this kind of patience. I might not have had any problems with jimmyjoy-plennyshake myself, but I díd just recently have to wait more than two (and a half) months for a package I was really looking forward to, so I think I kind of understand how frustrating it is. Once again: thank you all for staying polite. :slight_smile:

As for the lack of communication; as some of you might’ve noticed, the jimmyjoy-plennyshake Customer Support team members can be counted on, well, the amount of buttons on a three-button suit*. Two of them are really limited in the amount of time they can put in their work lately (due to personal thingabobs), and the other one is working his tail off answering all e-mails and solving all problem-causing problems.

As stated here; please email to love@jimmyjoy.com with all your questions regarding shipments. Please; do come here to complain and share stories with fellow duped (or however you call that in English). However, if you want to receive a swift response from CS on shipments at the moment, emailing is the thing to to.

I know a lack of CS staff (even though it’s just temporary) can be very frustrating. Please know that @truck and I dó have some insights, and will do our utmost best to help you guys as best as we can as well. Our answers might be somewhat less ‘official’, but if that doesn’t really matter: please do ask us!

Having said that: Cheers! (Why, oh why, do my texts always turn out to be longer than I’d hoped for?! More time consuming as well… :S)

*Really?! A human hasn’t got three of anything? :S

2 Likes

Where are all these pictures of cats? :smiley_cat:

I can also recommend emailing them, Isabel’s been very helpful.

Well, we have three of some things but nothing really big/interesting.

1 Like

Hmm I don’t know if it is wise to share super secret stuff from their super secret communication platform. Who knows, they might want to star them dangerously cute cats in their new video. However, if I were to show images, they wouldn’t be able to, because then you’d have seen them already without their make-up…

So… Have a Zootopia remix (about 4mb) instead. I -expertly- cut it out from DJ Code-Y’s party live set. :slight_smile:

:notes: Try everythihing. Wo-oh-oh-oh-oooooo… :notes: Gosh I love that movie. Anyway, I really should go- *yawn* go to bed.

G’night, all… :zzz:

Update:

I know something! “The amount of holes in your pants.” Does that sound better? xD
(Fun fact: the number of holes in your clothes increase as they crawl up your body:
socks: 1 each, leggings 2, pants 3, and a shirt has 4.

Yeah… I’m glad I left that 9gag period behind me. xD)

And here i thought we could exchange dangerously cute cats, I guess the remix will have to do while I wait for the video…

Saying pants is kinda cheating, that’s like saying humans can fly.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
We’re so sorry for the lack of communication lately and all the delays. Unfortunately we’ve had a rather rough period lately which is why everything - both shipping orders out and replying to messages - went a little slower than usual. We’re working super hard to get everything back on track though, and want to thank you all for your patience. Anyone who feels we need some making up to do, please email us at love@jimmyjoy.com and I’m sure we’ll find a fitting solution.
Thanks again for your patience guys, you’re awesome!

1 Like

Also, @shawn, I can tell you our customer care is actually always around and involved to help you in the best possible way :slight_smile: