New formula [MEGA THREAD]

@Tim Hi Tim, thanks for the Reply. I’m a bit confused now, because I already wrote love@jimmyjoy.com and Ben replied:

“We did Change the formula a bit the last months. We found (and had a lot of complaints about it) that the texture was too smooth. So we made it more ‘grittier’, more ‘oaty’. I’m sorry you don’t like it.”

So that, to me, meant that the Change in texture and taste was deliberate. Now you tell us that the flaxseed-shipment was grittier than usual and the flavour shouldn’t be affected. Sooo… if some Batches had production Problems I might order some test packets again once those Batches are sold, how Long does it approximately take until those Batches are gone? (And IMHO you’d Need to work on your QA, because you can not miss the bitter taste of the packets if you tried them)
But if it was deliberate because of “a lot of complaints” (of which I find None that say “It’s too smooth, we want more Crumbs!”) then I’d Need to wait for some News of another formula Change before ordering again. I still have ~120€ of unopened bags from you, but it was from 27th of march already and probably won’t have time to send them back this week. (Not a big Problem, I’ll use them up regardless, just without the usual enjoyment.)

@Elgareth Sorry for the confusion Elgareth, but we didn’t intentionally change the formula. It was actually a miscommunication from Ben, sorry! If you want to return any bags to us and receive a refund for them or receive a different batch instead please contact us at love@jimmyjoy.com and we’ll get it done :slight_smile:

-Tim

Hello Karel,

Since the regular Plenny Shave v2.1 has fluoride removed ( a plus ) the Plenny Shake Active (big bag ) image on page https://jimmyjoy.com/collections/plenny-shakes/products/plenny-shake-active still shows it.
Is it still being used or will be removed? That´s the only thing stopping me from returning to JJ.

Regards.

Hey Patricius,

the labels are being updated right now! They will be available on the site soon.

2.1 does NOT contain fluoride no :smiley:

The Active flavors that DON’T contain fluoride at the moment are strawberry and Neutral. The other flavors will be fluoride-free somewhere in January, depending on how fast they sell out :slight_smile:

Hope that’s clear!

1 Like