New Plenny Drink v2.0

Hi guys,

Just a week after launching our long and awaited Plenny Bars in Chocolate and Vanilla, we’re back with another launch. We are absolutely delighted to share our new and improved Plenny Drink v2.0 Vanilla with you guys! (we’ll be adding another flavor pretty soon this time!)

You can find more in-depth information about the product in our blog here or jump straight to the product page here to check it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,

Do you plan to make it available in a bigger bottle?

Hi @martinribs! We currently do not have any plans to make them available in a bigger bottle. We do have a new flavour coming out real soon though!

Can’t wait, curious about this new flavour…

1 Like

I’ve tried the new PD. Taste is pretty much the same (thankfully). The changes in macronutritiens and carbohydrates is great. I don’t care about the protein, or the consistency (old version was fine on both points for me). Lower GI-index and the other changes to the nutritient-profile… those I like though!

I’d consume it either way, as long as the taste is this good and it’s at least moderately healthy, but I’m thankful you’re continuously developing the product(s) to be even healthier´than it/they already is/are :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome, appreciate the feedback/praise, Sigmund <3