New subscription portal is coming

7 Likes

Finally!!! Thank god! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! New portal looks so much better! :heart_eyes: The only thing I’m missing is, I would be so happy if the total weight of each order could be shown. That way it would be much easier to adjust the order according to the shipping price categories :blush: Is that something you could add?

1 Like

I still see the old portal. I hoped to be able to use my rewards for my subscripted products as it only throws errors if I try to add a coupon code in the old portal.

1 Like

The only thing I’m missing is, I would be so happy if the total weight of each order could be shown. That way it would be much easier to adjust the order according to the shipping price categories :blush: Is that something you could add?

We will have that looked into, but chances are that this will technically not be an option.

On the shipping cost page on our website we show the weights per item, you can calculate it based on that or check in with the customer care team after an order is placed so they can inform you on the weight of the shipment.

:green_heart:

I still see the old portal. I hoped to be able to use my rewards for my subscripted products as it only throws errors if I try to add a coupon code in the old portal.

Correct, we are phasing it in for all stores and for the International version of the website it will be implemented last. We are hoping to have this sorted for all stores by the end of the week.

Please reach out to the customer care team for any issues with the discount code that may remain. You can reach them through the Live Chat option on the website or via email at Love@jimmyjoy.com.

I understand. Could you then maybe update the shipping cost page to include Plenny pot XL? I figured it out by checking the pictures on the page for buying Plenny pot XL, but it would be simpler for new customers to just see it listed with the other products on the shipping cost page :smile: (Who am I kidding, my memory is bad enough that I have to check every time I order anyway :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Good one! Yes, we will get on that and update it on the website, thanks!

Finally guys, it was about time, thank you :yellow_heart:
I can’t wait to have it phased out in EU :upside_down_face:

Still waiting for Europe…

Still waiting for Europe…

Sooooooooooon, we ran into a little delay with it last week, it should be up this week for the Europe region as well.

Still nowhere to be seen :sob:

1 Like

We knooooooooow, the price increase and website updates took priority over this unfortunately.
Just checked and we hope for today, otherwise it will be tomorrow. Almooooooooooooooost there! Thanks for bearing with us.

The new portal already feels much better. But is there a way to delete old inactive subscriptions? Update addresses of inactive subscriptions when reactivating them? Or delete old addresses? There’s a delete button next to the addresses, but it’s disabled.