No shipping after 7 days - ETA was 3 days

Nope, its queued for packaging since saturday, but i made order on 2016/05/15…

Could you please email our customer support at love@jimmyjoy.com regarding your order? :slight_smile:

My account says that my delivery is “queued for packaging”, while I have received a tracking code which says it shipped on the 7th.

Given I am in Ireland, and that a parcel going from the Netherlands to London to Ireland should only have taken two days (meaning arrival should probably have been this morning), which should I believe and when can I expect my delivery?

The parcel is definitely shipped - it only gets a tracking code when it’s scanned by the delivery company, so it’s on its way :slight_smile: I expect your parcel to get delivered tomorrow or within the following days.

Ordered September 2. Shipped September 7. Assuming it arrives “tomorrow”, that makes it 11 days. Not quite the claimed ETA of 3 days.

Again, why not just remove the “ETA” from the order page? Or at least make it more reasonable. People don’t mind the shipping time, so much as they dislike the shipping time being radically longer than what is promised.

1 Like

That is 3 business days + shipping just as the given ETA.

At the time of these complaints, the website said “ETA: 3 business days.”

It is a recent update that jimmyjoy-plennyshake now quotes “ETA: 2 business days + shipping.”

Also, if you look at the title of this thread, the OP notes that the product was not shipped after seven days. That’s five business days right there.

Hi Ric! I have been waiting for 3 weeks, When i ordered jimmyjoy-plennyshake Sport the “stimated develiery” was 15 Sept, but my order still isn’t shipped.
I love jimmyjoy-plennyshake, the problem is when you change your lifestyle because of jimmyjoy-plennyshake and you run out of it and you have to wait weeks! I hope they can improve the shipping times.

We’re sorry it took a little longer for the Sport to come back in stock! All orders containing Sport will ship out today or tomorrow though, so you can expect to receive your tracking number and of course your package shortly :slight_smile: