No shipping estimate, probably not ordering again

I completed yesterday my first order of jimmy joy. I started big with a 200€ shipment… and I’m already worried.

The confirmation email says

"Please note: due to high demand, deliveries are currently taking a little longer than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience.¨

While I understand that these things happen, there are 2 things that I find not acceptable:

• You’re not warned until you have completed the purchase. This is a customer trust buster for me.
  • There’s no estimation about how long will the shipment be delayed. It could be 1 week, 1 month, you never know.

I must say that just because of this it’s unlikely that I will stick to this brand.

I have 2 questions:

• How long is the delay (and the usual delivery time)? I’ve ordered goods from other countries in Europe and they took 5 days to reach me.
  • How long until I can cancel my order?
1 Like

Hi @zert !

First of all, welcome to Jimmy Joy!
A bit of a shame that the first order experience is one that is now leaving you with this uncertainty and I am glad you got in touch this way for it.

This notification was in place for the recent period and is no longer applicable. We are on point with the processing at the moment and, depending on where you are ordering from, delivery should normally indeed be within the 5 day period within the EU, a lot quicker for most countries even.

The notification will be removed from the website, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

For a more specific answer on your order, please feel free to get in touch with us through the Live Chat option on the website or via love@jimmyjoy.com. With the account details, we will be able to provide you more insights to the delivery times. This would also be the way to go to cancel an order. We will be able to do so until it leaves our warehouse, but if needed we can always sort it through a return.

:green_heart:

For clarity, I have now an estimate of the delivery, which will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I still think that it’s a bad first impression, but overall the shipping time was good.

Thanks for the update here, I can only hope your next experience will be a better one.
Enjoy the meals!

I don´t see the option to edit the topic. I´d do so because after all, having received the shipping in a good time, I know I’m ordering more (I actually did it already). I´d also like to prevent it giving such a bad impression when reading the name in the list of topics, because seeing posts like that is what made me worry so much in the first place.

I´m enjoying it, I’m not hungry as I feared I would be and I like the flavors (not strong, but I understand that this way we don´t get tired of them).

2 Likes