NovaMosh - Would like to introduce myself :-)

Hey guys, just wanted to give myself an introduction since I’m fairly new to the forums :upside_down_face:

My name is Kori, I’m 24 and I’m from Scotland.

I used to be a computing student until I had a rather bad flare up and was diagnosed with a combination of both Crohn’s Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. :sweat_smile:

I’ve been regularly seeing a dietitian, as you can imagine having that combination of chronic illnesses mean you have to be very careful with your diet and the slightest change or variance would set me off for a few days of absolute torture. :confounded:

As such, my dietician usually puts me on a liquid diet for weeks at a time (Modulen IBD I believe the shakes were called), however they taste terrible and they aren’t too healthy to be on for long periods of time so I have to be taken off of them which I hate as I usually get ill again straight away. :expressionless:

I’m planning on going 100% Plenny Shake for a few months (possibly longer) as consistent diet helps out my symptoms a lot, combined with intermittent fasting as I feel drained and sick for a few hours after eating something so I tend to leave food until the evenings when I don’t have anything important to do.

I’ve tried being on Plenny Shake for a month straight before and I found it fantastic, the variety of flavours definitely stopped me getting bored. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to reading about everyone’s experiences (maybe sharing some of my own) and becoming a part of this community! :grinning:

P.S. To you amazing folks at Jimmy Joy, thank you for being the fantastic team that you are and your customer support is above and beyond! :grin:

3 Likes

Great to hear from you, Kori, and to see how we can even help with such difficult chronic limitations. That’s amazing and humbling, thanks for sharing.

Feel free to post any updates on your findings or questions or anything else here! Welcome to the JJ community :smiley:

1 Like