Other fluids than water with the shake

I had that issue when I got hungry actually. Started thinking about a nice meal of hot juicy meatballs with hot potatoes in gravy and green beans… The one my grandma used to make. Stopped after I had dinner though…

I just mixed banana jimmyjoy-plennyshake with sugarfree coconut water. 19 kcal per 100 gr isn’t that much but the taste is AWESOME!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I use milk (skimmed) - tastes great and adds protein to the mix for when jimmyjoy-plennyshake sport is unavailable :wink:

Having used milk for a while now, water tastes very plain and I find it hard to go back :slight_smile:

I just tried something similar – mixed in about 30 mL of Tullamore Dew into a vanilla jimmyjoy-plennyshake shake as an experiment. The result is sort of like drinking Baileys for lunch, thanks to the sweetness of the vanilla powder. Highly recommended.

1 Like

I know it’s barbarism but I was suprised that vegan powder + milk isn’t even that much better than water. Really great job with the flavours!
Usually with protein shakes mixing with milk improves the flavor a lot.

I tried it with milk because I have to get more calories (~+300 per serving) in me when bulking and consuming 5-6 servings of powder is just not doable in a day for me.

Sometimes I add some orange juice to the fruit flavors and it tastes amazing.

Good Idea!

How much juice do you add for it to taste good? I bet it’s amazing with mango.

Not too much, considering how sugary store-bought juice tends to be. I replace maybe 1/4 of the water with orange juice. Enough for a tangy taste!

1 Like

I just tried 1/2 orange juice with mango and it tastes okay. Kind of interesting actually. But I just realized a little bit of orange juice with vanilla would be amazing! Because then it would be like that drink Orange Julius

1 Like

Great job on activating this topic again! :smiley:
I may need to give that a shot myself, it for sure triggers the curiosity, thanks for sharing! :green_heart:

I just tried two scoops of the passion fruit plenny shake with half water half orange & peach juice, i quite like it, it’s the best shake i’ve had so far tbh!

1 Like

It’s getting more creative with the day :heart_eyes:
On my list to try this as well! Thanks for the input!

:green_heart:

When I had a cold I put a cup of (cooled) lemsip in with the water with a coffee and vanilla shake and it was a great pick me up I have to say. Tasted pretty good too. Maybe you should get a lemony-citrusy flavour?

1 Like

lemony-citrusy :white_check_mark: I will have it forwarded to the R&D superstars. Thanks!

:green_heart:

1 Like

You can add milk,yougurt instead of water in the milkshake. Milkshake become more fluffy if you blend that milkshake ingredient in the blender.

1 Like