Potential product for a keto diet?

Keto is going quite good. A single scoop of a
PSActive provides a good amount of nutrients quite useful before work outs. The protein intake is awesome and the carbs are just enough for a boost of energy immediately before the training without screwing up the keto process. Being on carbs deficit, hitting the gym “cold” on carbs may be quite tiring, that’s why it’s usually suggested to strategize and eat a good part the minimum carbs intake for the most part before working out. That’s where PSA helps particularly well. A boost of fat would be quite nice too, maybe I’ll tweak the shake with a bit of heavy cream

1 Like

I was a Plenny Shake subscriber. I dropped my subscription and the product altogether because I started seeing excellent results from switching to a keto diet.

In a year I lost 4kg and reduced my body from ~18% to ~12%.

I love the convenience of Plenny shake. I have a bunch of bags left over from subscription, but except for the occasional carb cycling to get boost my metabolism, I don’t consume them. There is way too much carbs per serving.

If you guys release a keto version e.g. 20 grams of carbs per meal, I would subscribe again in a hearbeat.

On the bright side, all the the leftover bags from my pre keto days made a feel a bit safer when the Coronavirus pandemic started. As long as we have access to clean water and those Plenny Shake bags are still edible, we can feed ourselves.

Keto seems to do a lot of good for a lot of people, it’s very interesting! We’re definitely considering keto, but we have not made any plans yet whatsoever, so who knows - maybe in the future :smiley:

I’d also be very interested in Keto-friendly products. Please make this happen!

Got it, thanks for adding your two cents!

Make it happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for keeping this one alive :wink:

Sadly, no updates that I can inform you on on this part, but I will forward this to the R&D department again to see if we can maybe get something done for the future with this. No promises I can make on this, as you will understand there’s a lot of factors in play when it comes to this, but we can always give it a renewed shot.

:green_heart:

YES PLEASE! A LOW CARB PLENNY SHAKE. Wish for 2022

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks for adding!