Ranking: What are the most popular flavours

It would be very interesting to see a ranking of the flavours - with respect to what is ordered most often. What are the bestsellers, and what is the least popular? Do you have such a ranking?

Hopefully the team can comment on that.

1 Like

Unfortunately we can not share the details as you request it as it would go a bit too deep into the numbers of our company and we would like to keep that to ourselves :wink:

But, we have noted the most popular ones in the cart as you can see in the screenshot.

In general the traditional milkshake flavours do best, so Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana and Strawberry are always on the top of the bill.
For the Bars, there is one clear favorite, the Caramel Sea Salt Bar.

Taste is super personal, so we offer a flexible 30-day money-back guarantee to allow people to find what suits them best, that way there is no harm in trying out what you think would work for you.

:green_heart:

1 Like

The problem is, that not all flavours are caffeine-free. So if you have the wrong “favourite” you still have to find an alternative for the evening. And I suppose that it is not possible to return a bag that has already been opened.

And I suppose that it is not possible to return a bag that has already been opened.

Check in with us through the Live Chat on the website or love@jimmyjoy.com, I am sure we can work something out for you.

:green_heart: