Salivating more with the new products?

I have noticed that after consuming the v3.0 Shake or v2.0 Bar, my salivation rate is increased a lot (hypersalivation).
After I stop consuming it for about 2 weeks, things go back to normal.
I didn’t have that at all in v2.x Shake/v1 Bar, and wondering what could be the cause?
I tried to eliminate external factors as much as possible, and the only variant seems to be the Plenny Shake and Bar versions.
Also I thought it could be the Bacillus coagulans but I haven’t found anything that directly links it to hypersalivation.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hey @lekkere, that’s definitely interesting. This is the first time I’ve heard about this, so I have passed this question on to our R&D team.

Hi @otto, thanks for that.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find anywhere the old versions to test my hyphotesis, but if you would know it is appreciated.
Otherwise I’ll wait for what R&D has to say about this.

No response from the R&D team yet, lekkere, but it is a rather specialized question so give it time :slight_smile: Did you perhaps experiment yourself?

Hey Tim, I did restart taking it and so far no issues with the strawberry one. Maybe my gut bacteria got adjusted and adapted to it, but right now I can’t stop for a prolonged period of time to know whether it would come back.

Disregard this, I think it’s too inconsistent to come to any conclusions anyway. I am now not feeling anything from the plenny shake. Last time I had this was with a plenny bar chocolate. I would just say it was adaptation, and now seems I am adapted.

Thanks for looking into it!

Appreciate the update, glad it worked itself out and you are feeling back to ‘normal’ again!