Shipment problems to Canada

Hello,

I’ve only recieved 1/2 my order & the other 1/2 is stuck in customs. I’ve tried to contact your support but nobody is responding. Can someone please help me with this issue. Order # R173360231

Thanks

I’m still waiting to get this resolved. The package is still stuck in customs waiting for paperwork from your company.

Hi Ancodia,

Thanks for your post!
Like I told you in our mail conversations we are currently in contact with our shipping partner to make sure FedEx will receive the required documents. We already had given our shipping partner the documents but somehow they never reached FedEx… Sorry for this😞. We will now have to wait for our shipping partner to deliver the documents to FedEx and then for FedEx to get the documents to customs so they can clear your package.

I know this is a bit of a bummer, but I’m sure that customs soon will clear your package.
Please keep an eye on the track and trace code that you’ve received to see if your package got through.

Just wanted to follow up and say thank-you to customer service (Maarten) who got this resolved :slight_smile:

2 Likes