Subscription price bug?

I wonder if there’s something wrong with the website rn. I wanted to modify my subscription order for plenny shakes, which usually cost 11,90€ per pack with the discount, but now all the subscription prices look the same as regular ones. Did the prices change or is it a bug? I hope for the latter haha :sweat_smile::sob:

@customer_support

1 Like

Hi @pogloschenie!

You are always the sharpest on these, nice one!

This is indeed a bug that we are aware of and our development team is looking to fix as we speak.
Besides this one, we are also sorting another bug that does not allow checkout when ordering Plenny Shakes as subscription.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we hope to have it sorted back to normal shortly.

If anything needs to be changed in your subscription/order, feel free to check in with us for that through the Live Chat or via love@jimmyjoy.com.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Thank your for a quick reply, really happy to know that the team is already aware of it and that it’s being worked on! :relaxed::yellow_heart:

Btw, are the prices gonna be back to normal automatically or do we have to go to subscriptions and reload them after the bug gets fixed? If the latter, could you please post in this thread when stuff starts working properly? :flushed::pray:

The prices should automatically be set back to the right ones, but it never hurts to check.
I will for sure update here when I receive the confirmation of the issue being solved and tag you in it.

Thank you so much! 🫂

1 Like

@pogloschenie I am afraid they are still busy with this :frowning_face:
As we are closing down for the day in an hour or so, I wanted to at least let you know that you can of course check in with us through the Live Chat or via love@jimmyjoy.com for any assistance needed. We are able to amend the prices to the correct ones from our end, so feel free to put us to work.

I hope this will be solved soon and will update here when it is.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

@pogloschenie

The issue with the website/subscription is now resolved!
It’s taken longer than we expected this would need, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Ooo great! Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like