Unfortunately we have to raise our prices

While I somewhat understand the price increase, I feel like it wasn’t properly communicated (same as recently when the prices got increased last time). Supposedly people with a subscription received an E-mail, but I triple checked and can’t find one still. I very much doubt it got filtered out as spam, because I generally receive all subscription related E-mails.
The confirmation E-mail regarding the first order after the price increase did show the correctly updated pricing, but it is easy to miss if you’re not looking for changes specifically. Different formatting to draw attention to the price change in confirmation E-mails closely following a price increase might make the whole situation more transparent and harder to miss.

While I somewhat understand the price increase, I feel like it wasn’t properly communicated (same as recently when the prices got increased last time). Supposedly people with a subscription received an E-mail, but I triple checked and can’t find one still. I very much doubt it got filtered out as spam, because I generally receive all subscription related E-mails.
The confirmation E-mail regarding the first order after the price increase did show the correctly updated pricing, but it is easy to miss if you’re not looking for changes specifically. Different formatting to draw attention to the price change in confirmation E-mails closely following a price increase might make the whole situation more transparent and harder to miss.

Please feel free to check in with our customer care team for this, they can check it for you. You can reach them through the Live Chat option of the website or email at love@jimmyjoy.com.

:green_heart: