What would be the worst Plenny shake flavour?

Salty licorice sounds great to me actually :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe JJ is secretly vegan to avoid the option of flavors like that and the pickled herring @Karl :sweat_smile:

Haha I wish we could do a poll to see who came up with the worst :joy:

There is an ice-cream place in Valencia that has some strange flavours. I guess some would be also terrible for jimmy joy:

• blood sausage (morcilla)
  • anchovies in vinegar

The worst thing about Plenny v3 is the added caffeine? Why can’t you just offer the flavour without any caffeine? Normal foods don’t contain caffeine either…

1 Like

For me it is a huge plus and the coffee flavour is just delicious.

Only the Plenny Shake Coffee flavour has caffeine!

haha omg! how can that be a thing :exploding_head: Can you share the name of the ice-cream shop? So we all have a look at it!

Sure. the place is calle Llinares (Valencia, Spain).
They also have other flavours like smoked salmon, cucumber, etc. :smiley:
In the photo below you can see a piece of blood sausage on the ice-cream.

1 Like

I would really appreciate it if ALL JJ products and flavours could be caffeine-free.

1 Like

My goodness :scream: the horror.

Something like Coke (Coca Cola /Pepsi) would be bad. Licorice and crisps too.

O M G hahaha. So creative tho… :thinking:

1 Like

Well, I don’t want to promote other brands here, but I have just ordered a batch of products made of crickets…and some products, well, taste like crickets. :smiley:

OH MY GOD I NEED THIS!!! :heart_eyes:

It’s my duty to raise awareness about blue cheese

1 Like

Beer? :thinking: Maybe liquorice. But I am also extremely curious if that flavor would actually work. Halloween special? Jet black shake with raspberry and liquorice.

LOL :smile: You are right

1 Like

Hahahaha, please noooo, the world could not handle that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like